CW: 186.3
    End of Week 1: 185.6 (-.7)
    End of Week 2: 185.2 (-.4)
    End of Week 3: 184.7 (-.5)
    End of Week 4: 181 (-3.7)

Final: 181.7 (-4.6)

Pounds til lifetime: 18.7

Exercise: Continue Couch to 5k Currently on Week 3

Other: I would like to stay on plan the whole month of May.
  • I'd be satisfied, weight-wise, if I could reach lifetime sometime during May. I'm on week 4 of the "official" maintenance phase, and it is kicking my ***. It's actually starting to depress me.

Exercise-wise, I want to continue my cardio 3-5 times a week, with strength training 3 times a week.
  • I don't normally set goals, well not very long ones...I work on a week at a time, just get to WI and have a little bit more of me gone. But in the back of my mind I so want to be under 200 by the end of May. There is my mini goal, under 200.
  • Quote: I'd be satisfied, weight-wise, if I could reach lifetime sometime during May. I'm on week 4 of the "official" maintenance phase, and it is kicking my ***. It's actually starting to depress me.

Exercise-wise, I want to continue my cardio 3-5 times a week, with strength training 3 times a week.
    You don't have much longer, it will get easier I'm sure!
  • May Goals

Weight: I would like to lose 8 lbs this month.

CW: 201.4

End of Week 1: 199.6 (-1.8)
    End of Week 2: 199.4 (-.2)
    End of Week 3: 199.6 (+.2) not moving much this week!
    End of Week 4: 198.2. (-1.4)

Final: 198.2 (-3.2)

Exercise: Back to the gym this month.

Other: I refuse to buy any more clothes until I'm only shopping in the miss dept.
  • I don't know why this thread seems so dead... Come on it's May! We are almost to mid-year. So close. Let's keep the weight loss going!
  • Goals

Weight: This is a difficult month for me w/ crazy work hours. My goal is just to maintain my weight, but I will take any loss!!

CW: 133.0
    End of Week 1:
    End of Week 2:
    End of Week 3:
    End of Week 4:

Final:

Pounds til lifetime: 1

Exercise: Gym and JM Body Revolution

Other: Keep myself organized and environment as clean & tidy as possible.
  • Great attitude on the maintenance idea. I haven't really thought of looking at things that way when I know I won't be able to stay exactly on plan.
  • Hope everyone is having a good week! My weigh in is Monday. I'm hoping to stop hovering around 185, we will see!
  • Goals

Weight: I would like to lose 15 lbs
    CW: 317
    End of Week 1:
    End of Week 2:
    End of Week 3:
    End of Week 4:

I don't have a week one weight because I didn't start until week 2.
  • Welcome. How are you liking weight watchers?
  • I just started WW today so I have no idea how much weight to expect to lose, on average, on a week to week basis. I'm hoping for atleast 4-5 lbs for my first week though. I would LOVE to lose between 10-15 lbs by the beginning of June though! Fingers crossed!
  • I know I'm a little late for May Goal :P.
    My goal for this month it is to get under 189!! I haven't been under 190 since I got pregant with my son!!!
  • My may goals are an average of two lbs per week of me gone
    Week one: 218
    Week two: 217.4 (-.6)
    Week three: 214.4 (-3)
    Week four:

I would like to see two lbs a week but a loss is a loss and I'm not in a big hurry.
  • I've lost 4.2 so far this month, I'm hoping to lose at least another 2-4 pounds!
    I have something along the lines of strep-throat right now, so I don't see it being a problem. hah.