New To WW

• Hey ladies!

So, I want to do WW because I think the accountability and the keeping track would really help me. I've lost weight on low carb before and personally I'm not fond of carbs and have been told due to my thyroid I need to avoid wheat and gluten. I was hoping to just do WW at home and use the forum as an accountability/support group and maybe do weekly weigh-ins. Do other people do this? Also, does anyone else have experience doing low carb and WW?

Thanks!
  • I do home weigh-ins and use the online calculator and food/meal tracker. Also they have an activity tracker. If you have a phone that's capable (I'm so behind the times!) you can connect on the go too.

They don't have a specific dietary consideration for wheat and gluten free (sort of silly not to, but maybe they're working on it) but you can look for ideas using low/no carb foods.

GL

C7
  • Thank you so much for your input! I think I'll poke around on the internet and see what I can find
  • How to spend minimum on weight watchers? I want to start it, but cannot afford to spend much.
  • Thanks for the advice. Sometimes I make up some complicated salads with tons of veggies, it gets a little daunting to add up the points. Do you ever feel that way?
  • On the new weight watchers points plus system, you actually dont count points for most veggies. You can look at the zero points food list. Of course any dressing will count as points if you use it. Check the zero points plus list and see which of your veggies are on the list. Count the ones that arent there.

I cant post the link because I am new to here but you can just google "weight watchers zero points list" and it should come up.

Thats if you are using the points plus system rather than the old one.