New here, And starting a Diet for the first time

• My name is Courtney, I am a mother of 2 handsome little boys. During my first pregnancy I gained 90 lbs! And then I lost 40 of it in 18 months, then I found got I was pregnant again with my youngest. And I then only gained 26 lbs with his pregnancy. So after trying the eating right thing, and exercise thing for the past 3.5 years I am trying something different. Starting this weighing 301.5 lbs at 5'9"! I decided that I needed to do something. One day I was getting ready to get out of my car when my 3 year old said come on mom get your fat belly out of the car. It broke my heart! I cried for hours then I realized it was time to do more because what I was going just was NOT working. So I have been saving up money for months and I just today ordered MediFast. A good friend of my husband told me about it because he has been going it for 4 months and he has lost 50lbs. I am truly hoping that this will work for me I know that i am going to need a ton of support!
  • Advice, motivational words....or anything you could think would help would be amazing please!