I'm going to try this again - Progress Photo

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • I agree your face looks slimmer. Also, you have great skin and the blue shirt looks great with your eyes. Great job!
  • You look great. Be proud of your accomplishment. Your photo looks good. keep it up with pride.
  • YOU LOOK GREAT....Looking at the old pictures are hard (trust me, I know). But celebrate the new you!!!! You do look great.
  • You are looking great! Amazing amount of change for just 4 months!
  • For you that can't see the photo for whatever reason it is not because I took it down it is still there LOL!! The edit I made was purely grammer related!

Thank you each and everyone for your kind, inspiring, motivating words. I am hoping the next four month are just as productive!!
  • Quote: For you that can't see the photo for whatever reason it is not because I took it down it is still there LOL!! The edit I made was purely grammer related!

Thank you each and everyone for your kind, inspiring, motivating words. I am hoping the next four month are just as productive!!
    It was really weird - it was gone for a short blip, but it was obvious it was not you who took it down because of the edit time thing. I didn't even see the blue question mark - just your message with no photos. So odd how the glitches creep in here and there.
  • There could have been an issue with the server where I upload my photos or something. I just wanted ya'll to know I didn't tuck my tail between my legs and run, even though the urge was definately there.
  • You look beautiful - nothing "ugly" about you, let's just call it the GOOD and the BAD - I know fat is ugly, though, isn't it Keep it up - you are an inspiration to the rest of us!
  • You are so beautiful smallsteps! Congratulations on your progress thus far....I'm just about a month behind you it sounds like and you have given me the inspiration I needed this morning as I've been enduring a long...painful plateau Thanks for that
  • You look years younger!
  • You are stunning! I mean that. My goodness what a beauty you are. So glad you put the pics back up! I can definitely see a difference. You look years younger and I see only one chin! Yay
  • Aha, I can see it now. You do have gorgeous eyes! And love your hair color too! Ya, your face is much slimmer...doin good!
  • You are beautiful!!! And I can definitely see a difference! Congratulations
  • Re
    Definately see it in your face...I also like your hair color with your bangs off your face too...you have a pretty face so why hide it?
  • I wanted to take a moment to again thank each and everyone of you

berryblondeboys
    baker23
    Auty
    Arctic Mama
    beautifulone
    lovemydoggiesx2
    Amy23
    SarahFairhope
    TAPisREADY23
    KatMarie
    Luceia
    XLMuffnTop
    Madame Souza
    free1
    time2lose
    fredlr
    junebug44
    Goddess Jessica
    MsBrightside
    PinkLotus
    Vex

for your love, encouragement and support! I could not do this without ya'll

Quote: You are doing awesome!! I can't wait to be able to post progress pics of myself too!!
    I will be anxiously waiting to see those photos TAP!!

Quote: Wowie, look at you!! What a difference - phenomenal progress!!!
    Thank you my weight loss sister!! Still looking for pics of you!!

Quote: You are so beautiful smallsteps! Congratulations on your progress thus far....I'm just about a month behind you it sounds like and you have given me the inspiration I needed this morning as I've been enduring a long...painful plateau Thanks for that
    Hang in there June!! I plateaued at about the same place you are at! You can do it I KNOW you CAN!!

Quote: Definately see it in your face...I also like your hair color with your bangs off your face too...you have a pretty face so why hide it?
    Thank you Vex!! The hair color was out of boredom and just needing something different! I finally had to pin my hair up out of my eye since I am growing my bangs out and I could do nothing else with them!