Baseball A New Season

You're on Page 7 of 28
Go to
  • Quote: LOOKING GOOD AGAIN!

MATT KEMP for MVP!!!!

but oh my NATION!...against the evil empire no less....
    Lol... ya, a bit of a spectacle today... we did it for the attention...

You guys are having a blast out there, its about time you had some fun !
  • !!OUCH!!
  • 12 - Zip

Good grief!!! Did the Dodgers borrow our Bobby Valantine?
  • Quote: 12 - Zip

Good grief!!! Did the Dodgers borrow our Bobby Valantine?
    Nope BILL but I was talking with future kidnapper2 (a damn yankees lover) in church this morning about Bobby V...instead of singing the entrance hymn....

punished!
  • Boston won 4-3. There is life in sports in this town.
  • Quote: Boston won 4-3. There is life in sports in this town.
    Are you serious Bill?

WOW oh WOW! The Celtics only scoring 4 points does not surprise me but giving up just 3 on D does...wow!

always a couple of wise guys in every bunch!
  • Speaking of basketball....

much more of the BS like my LAKER Metta World Peace (my butt) did yesterday will be enough to get me to stop watching all together....

start throwing those guys in jail for that crap or put them in a cage...

it's just not right....

it is becoming more and more a physical game but yesterdays nonsense has got to stop!

It's starting to look like Marichal hitting Roseboro over the head with a bat was just sissy stuff!
  • 3 at Wrigley. Going to be cold brrr.
  • Quote: Speaking of basketball....

much more of the BS like my LAKER Metta World Peace (my butt) did yesterday will be enough to get me to stop watching all together....
    That was unbelievable. I would think if you are going to change your name to Metta "World Peace", you might try to show a little "World Peace" within yourself. Amazing egos these guys have! (And not just in Laker land!)
  • All is well in Boston tonight, Red Sox win and Valentine is in a safe-house somewhere in Minnesota.

Go Bruins !
  • Quote: All is well in Boston tonight, Red Sox win and Valentine is in a safe-house somewhere in Minnesota.

Go Bruins !
    Well put, LOL. My Pollyanna version is that The Nation is only 4.5 games out of first place.
  • WINNER!

• I hate losing like that.
  • Yep Big Bird...those bottom of the 9th loses really suck but when ya win one you remember why we watch this game!
  • Rangers downed by the Yankees last night. Thanks to 6 1/2 hours of classes in the evening, I wasn't able to catch the game or Pudge's retirement ceremony at the ballpark before the game. Ah well. If we beat the Yankees tonight all will be forgotten.