WW MM CHALLENGE! March/April Week 4!

• Welcome to WEEK 4 of the March/April MM Challenge!

Here's the Spreadsheet Link! We're on Week 4 - 3/26/2012.

Give us your updates!

Let us know how things went, and how you plan to continue!
  • Hey folks! Sorry that this was a day late. Wasn't at my computer at all yesterday!

Hanging in there myself, though, probably not doing as many things as I should.

Been doing pretty well with the vegetables. I've been craving them! Mmm. Veggies ^_^

The scale has been fluctuating, but I'm not concerned about it too much. It'll all even out in the end.

Take care this week, everyone! Enjoy the end of March
  • Oh Lovely so glad you are ok was a bit worried when there was no new thread.

I posted a quick note on week 3 but now will post here

I was down this week 1.8 yeah! and this morning I weighed again and I know it is not official until next monday but I was down another 1lb for me that is huge since I tend to lose at worse than a snails pace.

I have really been pushing water this past week sometimes drinking 17 glasses a day. Last night I made another commitment to myself and that was to really get serious about doing some strength training at the gym so as I am getting closer to my goal that I am as toned up as I can be so this skin does not just hang there like now. That being said my legs and butt are so sore this morning LOL and tonight I work on the upper body

Have a great week chickies
  • I was down from 240.6 to 237.8 yesterday. 2.8 pounds! I still weigh on my off days and today I was 239.8. That actually makes me happy because at least some of that 2.8 was a true loss and not just a blip.
  • Hello ladies! Still sticking to my plan even with a gain last week.

The good news is, I weighed this morning and was already down 2 lbs from yesterday - that leads me to believe that 1/2 pound gain was truly water weight from overworking myself and not getting enough sleep. We'll see where I stand next Monday though!
  • I am back from my vacation, and although I did not stay on plan the last few days, I got right back on the horse the day I got back. There have been times in the past where I would have said screw it, I'll wait til weigh-in day to start tracking again, or made some half-hearted attempt, but this time I just started a fresh new week even though it won't coincide with my weigh-in. I am actually going to see how this works for me. Now, I will be halfway through a week of tracking on WI day instead of starting fresh. I will experiment and see if this has any effect on how I work the plan.
  • WTG Wickedlady!

Foodwise, I've done well the last few days - down a bit more from WI day so at least the scale agrees with m y food choices
  • Hello ladies it looks like everyone is doing a wonderful job staying on track! It is just so cool to be in a circle of positive outlooks that is why I like coming here. Even if someone is having a hard time of it the responses are always inspirational and positive.

Well the last two days I have done my cardio at the gym and added weight training...my upper body feels a little sore but my lower body ...oh my it is all I can do to get up from my chair

Today has started out good already drank 5 waters and I had a pretty big breakfast which is unusal for me but I felt like I needed it.

Everyone have an awesome day! and remember nsv count! I try to think of one each day.