Black Jelly Beans

• Uggh why did I eat 23 black jelly beans..it cost me 140 calories according to the packaging. I THOUGHT I did not like black jelly beans, every other color yes, I love, however, these I gobbled up...these were super yummy. I couldn't stop. Then I decided what the heck, let me see how many I am truly allowed and just eat one serving - counted out the remaining allowed and just ate...I regret intaking unnecessary sugar and wasted perfectly good calories...just venting...uggh - but I will move on..chalk it up to a bad decision and move on. No since bingeing making my day worst..I can burn that off in no time..anyone else ate something and not regret and will work a little harder to get it off?
  • Black jelly beans are yummy and not a waste in my book. And what's 140 calories? When you indulge a little, it's all about what you do the NEXT meal. As long as you get right back on track, there's nothing to worry about.

F.
  • Love black jelly beans.
  • Black jelly beans are my favorite!!! I love that there are others who feel the same
  • Black jelly beans are the only kind I like. I love Easter. Unfortunately I gave up sweets for lent. But, I am getting a bag for Easter. I am giving myself 5 minutes to eat as much sweets as I can get in and then back to no sweets for 30 days. That bags gonna take awhile to eat since I am planning on having cake, cookies, ice cream, and alot more junk in that 5 mins. I really don't miss the sweets until I do a post like this...
  • I know exactly what you mean- I ate all the jelly beans in a bag except the black ones. One day, I wanted jelly beans, and all I had left were those black jelly beans - and I ate them, and I liked them. On the plus side, supposedly licorice in small doses can be good for you (not sure if jelly beans are made with real licorice, but, hey.....). No worries, it's a new day!!