IP Daily Chat Tuesday 3/20/12

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • Quote: Hi, Candice. Welcome! As you can see with your boyfriend, this diet ROCKS! It is VERY effective if you stick with it. I won't lie - it's not always easy in the beginning, but I have found it gets much easier with time.
    This forum will be a key to your success (at least it has been for me).
    The people on here are just amazing; very supportive & wonderful. I wish you all the best

PS - I NYC!

Maria
    Thanks for the support Maria I too love the navy my father was in it for 20 years I was a navy brat for a long time. Thanks for the support it means the world to me.
  • Quote: The bra fitting tips from Rachel Ray were really interesting today. If you go to her web site, you should be able to see it.

I was pretty wowed by it and have a better understanding for my size now. Yes, I definitely was not wearing the right size.

There is also a great thread here on bra-fitting tips.
    Didn't see it, but I am pretty clueless when it comes to fitting a bra. On Monday, I went to this local shop that specializes in mastectomy bras. I don't have a mastectomy, but I found the best, well-made, comfortable bra I've ever worn there. Since losing weight, my 'girls' just ain't what they used to be and I could not find a bra that looked right. I hate underwires and I hate foam cups or seams that make you look like you have torpedos in your chest, and I found a wonderful soft cup that gives me the support I needed without bulging out the sides or being in pain from the wire. The lady who worked there really helped me to figure out what size I needed. I am so happy! it's the little things, you know???
  • Thanks Dana for the support.
  • Quote: Hey candice,
    I was really moody my first couple weeks....someone here told me (on here actually) that belly fat stores alot of estrogen and when its coming off it really messes with your hormones..try to grit your teeth and bare it...bc it is soooo worth it! I havnt felt this good since I was a teenager! Good luck girl!
    Mass Thanks for the advice I felt like i was going crazy I am gonna push through the chaos
  • Hi yall! hope everyone is having a great OP week, work has been crazy but i have been trying to keep up with the threads via cell phone! its tough going with out you all

welcome to all the new faces! have fun with IP, no luck needed! if you follow it then it works
  • Popping in to see how everyone's week is going!

I have been happy with my rate of weightloss on IP, but realized yesterday that I had been consuming too much of something which could have slowed me down. Some people have too much artifical sweeteners, but I have been having too much.....asparagus! I was floored when I looked at the carb counts in my actual serving. Shame on me for not actually measuring and also not checking the carb count before eating. Ugh!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!
  • Wuv I am in Walker which is just outside Baton Rouge and thanks
  • Quote: Wuv I am in Walker which is just outside Baton Rouge and thanks
    awesome, I am in Gulfport Ms. Sewing is from Dutchtown la!
  • Quote: Hi yall! hope everyone is having a great OP week, work has been crazy but i have been trying to keep up with the threads via cell phone! its tough going with out you all

welcome to all the new faces! have fun with IP, no luck needed! if you follow it then it works
    Glad to hear from, hope things are going well!
  • Today I had the hardest time getting food in, my stimach was gassy and bloated and I just had no appetite. Anyone else experience a lot of gas pains from the veggies or ?
  • Quote: I just noticed today that I am closing in on my half-way mark! My goal is to reach my final weight by the end of August, so I can be in phase 4 for my sister's wedding in September. I probably weigh myself too much, but it's been wonderful to see the weight dropping off on a daily basis. Addiction to IP?
    Good for you!!!It is pretty awesome to see the wweight dropping off so fast, and safely too.
  • Quote: Happy Spring everyone... I'm up way too early today. I've been having issues sleeping again.... Not sure whats the deal... But its making me kinda cranky!! LOL anyways. I have practice tonight... Only 5 days away from tryouts. Getting pretty nervous....
    I'm finding that I am waking up earlier than I had been...more energy I think. But sometimes I just want to sleep in, lol, although I am happy for the renewed energy
  • Quote: You cannot always rely on the strips. As long as you have been following the plan 100% you have been in Ketosis.
    where can i get strips and what do u call them to ask for them ?thanks still new to this
  • Quote: where can i get strips and what do u call them to ask for them ?thanks still new to this
    You have to ask for ask for them at the pharmacy counter, they are called "Ketostix".
  • Quote: Have given blood 3 or 4 times while OP. Make sure you take a bar with you to eat after you donate. Drink TONS of water!!!
    Thank you! I never thought of planning for the snack after.