To many points?

• Hi everyone, is anyone on the WW points plus program. I have done the program before this where fruit was a point or 2, some veggies the same. I am finding that I am having a hard time getting all the points in, where I would have reached for a piece of fruit or something in the past, it does not help now...bananas count, but I am not a banana fan really. Just finding that I am searching for foods with points that are Diabetic friendly also. Anyone else with this problem? What a problem to have right...lol.
  • Why don't you start with posting a typical daily menu.Then maybe I can offer suggestions.
  • ok so far today this is it.
    Breakfast
    Thin bagel 2
    Egg 2
    Coffee and apple 0
    Lunch
    2 slice Body Wise bread 2
    cheese for sandwich 2
    ww Almond Bar 2
    Blue berries 0
    Dinner
    Carrots 0
    Chicken Breast 4 est have not eaten yet
    So far that is 14 points, I have a daily 29
    My readings have been high lately so I am very strict on the carbs until I get this under control again. An illness and meds put me high..I am finally back into 8's but need to go lower as you know...(Canadian Readings)

Going to add some Couscous to dinner, is a carb, but it has some points and I can add in the oils I need. So that will help, and hope it does not mess up my downward motion in my readings. Thanks
  • Are you getting in all your good health guidelines?I would add a meat protein to your breakfast.You must be very hungry on what you are eating.Regular grain bread rather than light.A large salad with full fat dressing.You don't have enough dairy.No healthy oils in there either.
  • The cheese I had for lunch and the cup of milk with dinner will check off all the dairy for the day. I am not hungry, not sure why, but I am not. I have added in couscous for dinner, ate another ww bar, added olive oil to the couscous will add some butter to the carrots. I have been adding and adding to dinner and I am now in a better points position. I think tomorrow I will start with dinner and work my way backwards. Leave myself a couple of points for an evening snack it I want one...it is normally fruit or veggies though and they don't count. I use to run out of points when I was on WW a few years ago, with this new program, I have to rethink the food.
  • It takes time to get used to it.You could still have more dairy the cheese at lunch wouldn't equal one dairy.It takes like one ounce of cheese to make a dairy.Just keep playing around with it.The message boards on the weight watchers site are free there is a lot of info to be had there.
  • There is a msg board there recipe review you can get some really excellent recipes there. Another I am on is On the Points Plus program.Good people very knowledgeable.I am a Canadian too Sally I live in the US now.was born and raised in Nova Scotia.
  • I love the East coast..plain to spend some more time there during retirement.
    As for my dinner and my day, I added the food in and I ate it..a couple of pieces of chicken left, I will pick at those later. Now I feel ill...my stomach is to full, and I could literally be ill. I am going to speak with my leader about this on Saturday. Just does not seem right that I should be stretching out my stomach like this. Thanks for your help
  • When i hav a hard time meeting points I endulge. like Cheese with a cracker or 2
  • post update, I have it all down now, including my weight, by my first 5%. Happy with WW and going to the meetings.