IP Daily Chat Friday 3/2/12

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • Quote: 2 months coming up a week from today & yes I've been struggling for the last couple weeks BUT I have been ON PLAN. I want this more than I want that other crap. I know this! But I truly proved it to myself tonight. My Mom told me I could order anything I wanted for dinner & I just went about my business and made my hamburger steak, some tomatoes on the side & 1 boiled egg white. It was filling and scrumptious to say the least. I HAVE THIS! I'm not going to let 2 months go down the drain NOW. I'm feeling AMAZING and I'm looking so much better too! I'm IN this to WIN this!

*PS: I made the 'cupcake' recipe last night and it was meh. Mine just did not turn out right lol but I ate them anyway. I switched it up a little tonight though. I added some more chocolate syrup, not a whole lot just like 1tsp more and a little dash of water; which helped immensely. They tasted good last night but were so dry I kept choking LOL.

Tonight's results: AMAZING. Taste just like chocolate cake/brownies. That's exactly what I needed. Mmmmmm delicious

Also, to all the new comers. You CAN do this! You just have to WANT it! It will fly by after the first couple weeks, trust me. I do not feel like I've been on this almost 2 months. I didn't honestly think I'd make it past the 1st month before I started; but once you start seeing the difference and FEELING the difference; you're hooked! Keep on truckin' along!
    Great post Miranda. I've been struggling (yet staying on program) too. Your positive attitude is inspiring
  • Just got back from dinner, went to a seafood restaurant and the ONLY thing grilled was tuna!....so I had a grilled tuna steak on top of a salad, while others have fried oyster and shrimp po boys, seafood platter and charbroiled oysters!!!.....I do believe I was drooling in my mouth.....lol....it smelled good but mine didn't smell so much...hahaha....gotta love that fried food....lol....they were all like....I couldn't do what you are doing, I love _____ and _____ way too much. I looked at one of the girls and I said I love _____ and _____ too but I have loss ONE of YOU do you really think I need ______ and _____...I don't think so. She looked at me and said well since you put it that way maybe I don't love it so much anymore....hahahaha
  • Quote: Just got back from dinner, went to a seafood restaurant and the ONLY thing grilled was tuna!....so I had a grilled tuna steak on top of a salad, while others have fried oyster and shrimp po boys, seafood platter and charbroiled oysters!!!.....I do believe I was drooling in my mouth.....lol....it smelled good but mine didn't smell so much...hahaha....gotta love that fried food....lol....they were all like....I couldn't do what you are doing, I love _____ and _____ way too much. I looked at one of the girls and I said I love _____ and _____ too but I have loss ONE of YOU do you really think I need ______ and _____...I don't think so. She looked at me and said well since you put it that way maybe I don't love it so much anymore....hahahaha
    I love your attitude Your posts always make me smile.
  • Quote: I love your attitude Your posts always make me smile.
    Thanks, I just like to put it to people who say they can't do something with something compared and make them think about it. I am not letting anything or anyone get in the way of my LAST 56lbs!....they can take that to the bank and make a deposit with it!...hahah
  • Quote: I hope this shows up! I only lost 1 lb this week and this pic made me feel MUCH better about that. Thought Id share
    Excellent visual!! Makes that 1 pound loss look pretty good!
  • Quote: Just got back from dinner, went to a seafood restaurant and the ONLY thing grilled was tuna!....so I had a grilled tuna steak on top of a salad, while others have fried oyster and shrimp po boys, seafood platter and charbroiled oysters!!!.....I do believe I was drooling in my mouth.....lol....it smelled good but mine didn't smell so much...hahaha....gotta love that fried food....lol....they were all like....I couldn't do what you are doing, I love _____ and _____ way too much. I looked at one of the girls and I said I love _____ and _____ too but I have loss ONE of YOU do you really think I need ______ and _____...I don't think so. She looked at me and said well since you put it that way maybe I don't love it so much anymore....hahahaha
    2 weeks ago I was one of those saying "I couldn't give up bread, pasta, milk, cheese..." but I was wrong... I can... & will continue to!!!! Once i started to feel the pounds melting off- I was hooked and truly want to stay OP!!
  • Quote: I am not letting anything or anyone get in the way of my LAST 56lbs!....they can take that to the bank and make a deposit with it!...hahah
    Your beautiful pictures are a HUGE part of keeping my motivated on my IP journey. Every time I see them I am reminded that I CAN lose this weight, so thanks for that!
  • For anyone ordering (or reordering) Miracle Noodles:

I just found a 10% off coupon code and used it to place a big order: fb10

I tried the spinach angel hair before, and liked it once I started boiling it for a minute or 2 before adding to my soup. This time I ordered the black shitaki pasta, the regular variety pack, and more of the spinach version.

I may try the Amazon.com automatic shipment once I figure out which versions I like best.
  • Quote: Today I was my first WI and I was down "only" 5 pounds. Seriously, I was disappointed at first because I really did follow the program! I really know that 5 is great but with this program I was just expecting more. Oh well, still encouraged and ready for another loss next week!
    5 lbs was better than my week 1 (I lost 4), and we are at about the same place stat wise. I fell off plan this week which will end up being a waste with probably no loss on the scale (we'll know on Sunday, sigh), but I am back on with a vengance and hope to catch up to your stats soon!
  • Quote: WI went well !! Lost 3.5 lbs Gotta love IP! Have a great weekend!!!!!! Stay OP!

Congrats Trip Mama! That type of loss is so motivating!
  • Quote: Thanks, I just like to put it to people who say they can't do something with something compared and make them think about it. I am not letting anything or anyone get in the way of my LAST 56lbs!....they can take that to the bank and make a deposit with it!...hahah

You go girl!! The weight loss feels so much better than the cheats could taste.

I also love your posts - motivating and many are so highly informative.

Missed a few pages and a day or so, so missed the4 opp to tell you your new picture is gorgeous!
    funny you said that. I get that comment alllll the time "i could never do what your doing, I dont have the will power" it might sound ugly or rude but what I think in my head is "well if losing weight was easy no one would be overweight" of course I dont say it. And if you want something bad enough its really not to bad of a sacrifice. I will have been on the program 2 months tomorrow and half way to my goal weight! I SHOULD be at my goal by memorial day weekend sporting a super cute bathing suit!!! excited!!!