Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #106  
Started IP 1/10/12

S/C/G: 175.2/146.6/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
2 months coming up a week from today & yes I've been struggling for the last couple weeks BUT I have been ON PLAN. I want this more than I want that other crap. I know this! But I truly proved it to myself tonight. My Mom told me I could order anything I wanted for dinner & I just went about my business and made my hamburger steak, some tomatoes on the side & 1 boiled egg white. It was filling and scrumptious to say the least. I HAVE THIS! I'm not going to let 2 months go down the drain NOW. I'm feeling AMAZING and I'm looking so much better too! I'm IN this to WIN this!

*PS: I made the 'cupcake' recipe last night and it was meh. Mine just did not turn out right lol but I ate them anyway. I switched it up a little tonight though. I added some more chocolate syrup, not a whole lot just like 1tsp more and a little dash of water; which helped immensely. They tasted good last night but were so dry I kept choking LOL.

Tonight's results: AMAZING. Taste just like chocolate cake/brownies. That's exactly what I needed. Mmmmmm delicious

Also, to all the new comers. You CAN do this! You just have to WANT it! It will fly by after the first couple weeks, trust me. I do not feel like I've been on this almost 2 months. I didn't honestly think I'd make it past the 1st month before I started; but once you start seeing the difference and FEELING the difference; you're hooked! Keep on truckin' along!
Great post Miranda. I've been struggling (yet staying on program) too. Your positive attitude is inspiring
Old 03-02-2012, 11:11 PM   #107  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Just got back from dinner, went to a seafood restaurant and the ONLY thing grilled was tuna!....so I had a grilled tuna steak on top of a salad, while others have fried oyster and shrimp po boys, seafood platter and charbroiled oysters!!!.....I do believe I was drooling in my mouth.....lol....it smelled good but mine didn't smell so much...hahaha....gotta love that fried food....lol....they were all like....I couldn't do what you are doing, I love _____ and _____ way too much. I looked at one of the girls and I said I love _____ and _____ too but I have loss ONE of YOU do you really think I need ______ and _____...I don't think so. She looked at me and said well since you put it that way maybe I don't love it so much anymore....hahahaha
Old 03-02-2012, 11:15 PM   #108  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Just got back from dinner, went to a seafood restaurant and the ONLY thing grilled was tuna!....so I had a grilled tuna steak on top of a salad, while others have fried oyster and shrimp po boys, seafood platter and charbroiled oysters!!!.....I do believe I was drooling in my mouth.....lol....it smelled good but mine didn't smell so much...hahaha....gotta love that fried food....lol....they were all like....I couldn't do what you are doing, I love _____ and _____ way too much. I looked at one of the girls and I said I love _____ and _____ too but I have loss ONE of YOU do you really think I need ______ and _____...I don't think so. She looked at me and said well since you put it that way maybe I don't love it so much anymore....hahahaha
I love your attitude Your posts always make me smile.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #109  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I love your attitude Your posts always make me smile.
Thanks, I just like to put it to people who say they can't do something with something compared and make them think about it. I am not letting anything or anyone get in the way of my LAST 56lbs!....they can take that to the bank and make a deposit with it!...hahah
Old 03-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by massconfusion84 View Post
I hope this shows up! I only lost 1 lb this week and this pic made me feel MUCH better about that. Thought Id share
Excellent visual!! Makes that 1 pound loss look pretty good!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Quote:
2 weeks ago I was one of those saying "I couldn't give up bread, pasta, milk, cheese..." but I was wrong... I can... & will continue to!!!! Once i started to feel the pounds melting off- I was hooked and truly want to stay OP!!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:50 PM   #112  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
I am not letting anything or anyone get in the way of my LAST 56lbs!....they can take that to the bank and make a deposit with it!...hahah
Your beautiful pictures are a HUGE part of keeping my motivated on my IP journey. Every time I see them I am reminded that I CAN lose this weight, so thanks for that!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #113  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

For anyone ordering (or reordering) Miracle Noodles:

I just found a 10% off coupon code and used it to place a big order: fb10

I tried the spinach angel hair before, and liked it once I started boiling it for a minute or 2 before adding to my soup. This time I ordered the black shitaki pasta, the regular variety pack, and more of the spinach version.

I may try the Amazon.com automatic shipment once I figure out which versions I like best.

Last edited by bethanym; 03-03-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 PM   #114  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelbeangrl View Post
Today I was my first WI and I was down "only" 5 pounds. Seriously, I was disappointed at first because I really did follow the program! I really know that 5 is great but with this program I was just expecting more. Oh well, still encouraged and ready for another loss next week!
5 lbs was better than my week 1 (I lost 4), and we are at about the same place stat wise. I fell off plan this week which will end up being a waste with probably no loss on the scale (we'll know on Sunday, sigh), but I am back on with a vengance and hope to catch up to your stats soon!
Old 03-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
WI went well !! Lost 3.5 lbs Gotta love IP! Have a great weekend!!!!!! Stay OP!

Congrats Trip Mama! That type of loss is so motivating!
Old 03-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Quote:
Thanks, I just like to put it to people who say they can't do something with something compared and make them think about it. I am not letting anything or anyone get in the way of my LAST 56lbs!....they can take that to the bank and make a deposit with it!...hahah

You go girl!! The weight loss feels so much better than the cheats could taste.

I also love your posts - motivating and many are so highly informative.

Missed a few pages and a day or so, so missed the4 opp to tell you your new picture is gorgeous!
Old 03-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 175.5/175.5/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
funny you said that. I get that comment alllll the time "i could never do what your doing, I dont have the will power" it might sound ugly or rude but what I think in my head is "well if losing weight was easy no one would be overweight" of course I dont say it. And if you want something bad enough its really not to bad of a sacrifice. I will have been on the program 2 months tomorrow and half way to my goal weight! I SHOULD be at my goal by memorial day weekend sporting a super cute bathing suit!!! excited!!!
Closed Thread