March Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying you weekend!

Check-In:
    #10 SD Xtreme Core w/12's
    TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves
  • today- elip 30 min
  • today- TF Fire 30
  • Hi Everyone!

Yesterday: TF Fire 55 EZ (I forgot to post )

Today: No workout. Today was the long day with my Mom at her Dr's appointment. I took a rest day.
  • Diana- how's your mom doing? I know it's got to be some emotionally draining on you. Sorry.... praying for your family

today- elip 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Teacher Day 2 of Mom's treatment went well. Tomorrow will be her Neulasta shot. That will complete the first round of treatment. She will have 2 weeks off and then it will start all over again. She is scheduled for 6 rounds like that. We had some good news today. They did a bone marrow test a couple weeks ago. It came back negative. Meaning there doesn't seem to be any Cancer in the bone marrow. Thank you so much for the prayers.

Check-In
    #10 SD Bonus Abs (I'm a lot better at this one than I was when I first started this program)
    #10 SD Bonus Buns w/15's (ouch!)
    #10 SD Xtreme Cardio Kickboxing w/weighted gloves
  • Sorry to hear that your mother hasn't been doing well, Diana.. I as well will pray for her!

Unfortunately, I haven't been exercising the past few days, my ex boyfriend likes to play with my head, I've been a little depressed...

But, I got back on track yesterday by doing HIIT 30 Class.
    Going to do Fire 45 today!
  • Diana- glad they didn't see any cancer in the marrow

Emily- ex's can be the worst... just punch out that anger!

today- elip 30... my ligament is doing better so I hope to hit the y tomorrow and see how it goes
  • We'll the chiropractor is suggesting physical therapy for my ligament but my doctor said to take it easy so just going to give it more time. So no y

today- elip 30 min
  • Had a friend come over, and did HIIT 25 with me.
    Going to a Yoga Class tonight.
  • Hi Everyone!

I had a hair appointment yesterday and forgot to post my workout.

Yesterday: TF Fire 60

Today:
    #10 SD Recovery Core w/12's
    TF Fire 60 w/weighted gloves

Emily I appreciate the prayers so much. Sorry about the situation with your ex boyfriend. I agree with teacher! Give the ex one of those Chalene moves! A hook or an upper cut might work. Great job on getting those workouts in.

Teacher I hope the rest helps with your ligament. Are you stretching? I had problems one time from over stretching. I thought I was doing something good, but it actually made things worse.
  • Hello everyone. I'm new to this tread. I just received TFT today and sort of excited with a little freaked out. My mantra is one video/day at a time.
  • Quote: Hello everyone. I'm new to this tread. I just received TFT today and sort of excited with a little freaked out. My mantra is one video/day at a time.
    Bridgette Hi and Welcome to the check-in!
  • Quote: Hi Everyone!

I had a hair appointment yesterday and forgot to post my workout.

Yesterday: TF Fire 60

Today:
    #10 SD Recovery Core w/12's
    TF Fire 60 w/weighted gloves

Emily I appreciate the prayers so much. Sorry about the situation with your ex boyfriend. I agree with teacher! Give the ex one of those Chalene moves! A hook or an upper cut might work. Great job on getting those workouts in.

Teacher I hope the rest helps with your ligament. Are you stretching? I had problems one time from over stretching. I thought I was doing something good, but it actually made things worse.
    You're very welcome Diana!
    And as much as I would LOVE to show my ex my Chalene moves at times, we're usually on good terms.. I do think about it though!!

The Yoga Class I took yesterday was moderately challenging; I'm not very flexible. I think I overstretched some of my muscles and I'm very sore today!
    Hopefully I can take it again though; it was fun.

TODAY: Either nothing, or take the dogs for a short walk - I'm SO sore!!!
  • Quote: Hello everyone. I'm new to this tread. I just received TFT today and sort of excited with a little freaked out. My mantra is one video/day at a time.
    Welcome to the thread!
    That's a good way to start.. It's tough to get used to the moves when you first start out!
    It will get easier though - don't get discouraged!