The Walking Dead!

You're on Page 11 of 25
Go to
  • OH NEOOOOOOO!! They threw Daryl in the Sarloc Pitt! <flops around like a fish> I CANT TAKE IT!
  • Quote:
    Andrea turning on Michonne like that at the end and holding the gun on her even after Michonne had lowered her sword is another reason why I can't stand Andrea. Michonne saved her life, you would think that she had earned the benefit of the doubt. But no, Andrea and her bad decision making continues. Ugh.
    This. I really can't stand Andrea, I sort of hope she bites it :X

Favorite moments:

"but you have the ... short hair"

The moment when Michonne put her sword through the back of Penny's head. Epic.
  • Oh man. If something happens to Daryl....I can't even think about that.

Agree with Val; it was very funny when Axel thought Carol was a lesbian. He needs to step away from the young blonde girl though!

I'm sad that....shoot. What was his name? The black inmate died. I think he could have been useful to the group. And he obviously proved himself again. He died saving Glen!

Okay, so I do have this question:
    Both Michonne and the Gov got cut with glass from the fish tanks. Those fish tanks had zombie heads in them. Some of those heads were still alive (one tried to bite Michonne during the fight). So why didn't either of them get infected?
  • so on the website it said that in February, Daryl and Merle will pitted against each other...I think Daryl will end up victorious. My daughter texted me last night with 'I will burn Robert Kirkman's house down'...in response to anything happening to Daryl. LOL...I had to laugh. I've actually seen him at the live Talking Dead tapings, too. I'm going to try to go to the Talking Dead premiere in February...maybe Daryl will be a guest this time!
  • Quote: Okay, so I do have this question:
    Both Michonne and the Gov got cut with glass from the fish tanks. Those fish tanks had zombie heads in them. Some of those heads were still alive (one tried to bite Michonne during the fight). So why didn't either of them get infected?
    Well, the first point is that it's safe to say that everyone is already infected just by existing; if either of them had died in the fight and no one found them or "killed" them a second time, they would have turned. Why they didn't turn upon contact with contaminated zombie water? Well, Hershel was brutally bitten and he never turned, although that might have been because they amputated his leg in time. It might just be a matter of time before the virus affects the governor and Michonne -- there's no real way to tell. And besides, as we saw with Jim, it takes a bit of time before the infection reveals itself; it's not an immediate reaction.
  • when they get bit they die of infection and then the virus takes over.

I don't think merle or daryl is going to die just yet. They've spent too much time setting up this meeting. They aren't going to end it that fast.
  • re:
    I'm pretty dang sure I saw Daryl with his xbow in the preview for the next time. It was really fast though and I might have to look again...
  • Quote: Well, the first point is that it's safe to say that everyone is already infected just by existing; if either of them had died in the fight and no one found them or "killed" them a second time, they would have turned. Why they didn't turn upon contact with contaminated zombie water? Well, Hershel was brutally bitten and he never turned, although that might have been because they amputated his leg in time. It might just be a matter of time before the virus affects the governor and Michonne -- there's no real way to tell. And besides, as we saw with Jim, it takes a bit of time before the infection reveals itself; it's not an immediate reaction.

Excellent points. Thanks! And yes, I meant to ask why didn't they turn.
  • This show was so stressful to watch. Ahhhh I love it.
  • Remember! New year's eve and new year's day they're having a marathon of the entire Walking Dead series from the very first season!!!

I.Am.So.Excited!
  • Quote: Remember! New year's eve and new year's day they're having a marathon of the entire Walking Dead series from the very first season!!!

I.Am.So.Excited!

I couldn't wait that long. Seasons 1&2 have been in my dvd collection awhile. I like to watch them when I'm on the treadmill along with Firefly
  • Quote: I couldn't wait that long. Seasons 1&2 have been in my dvd collection awhile. I like to watch them when I'm on the treadmill along with Firefly
    Firefly is a great show. I was sooo happy when they made the movie.
  • Quote: Firefly is a great show. I was sooo happy when they made the movie.
    They need to give in to Nathan Fillion and let the show continue! I think the fans deserve it after it's ten year anniversary!
  • Quote: Remember! New year's eve and new year's day they're having a marathon of the entire Walking Dead series from the very first season!!!

I.Am.So.Excited!
    SCHWEET!!!!!!! My DVR will be busy that day!!!!
  • What a fun way to ring in the new year - a zombie marathon!

The last ep was great, so much going on. I think almost every character had some sort of interesting moment.