weekly weigh-in 3/3 - 3/9

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • down to 215.5

that's 2.5 lbs.. ahhhh

I love the Y!
  • weight loss!
    That's great Dana! I'm doing Walk Away the Pounds, and feel my clothes fitting better already!

I lost two more pounds (and lost the ones I gained last week)
    for a total of 24 pounds.

Down to 232. I can't wait to say hello to the 220's!

Sherry
  • What a wonderful, yet very cold, morning....

Last Week Weigh In = 262
    This Week Weigh In = 257

That's 5lbs more lost forever
  • I just came in at 207!

Jen, you are rocking! My goodness 5lbs down! that's amazing
  • 228 today.. just down a mere 2 from last week. but the way i see it, that is 2 pounds gone forever!!
  • 2 pounds is a good loss Missy, what a good week, so far everyone's lost, I'm down 2 pounds as well and I'm very happy with that
  • 197 lbs!!!!!!!!!

Miss Chris
  • Down 4, so now I'm at 268.6 I think. I'l have to get the book and check later tonight. But I did loose 4 this week! Woo-hoo! That makes 21.6 since 12/30/02.
  • Down 1/2 a pound this week.
  • the scale wasn't as kind to me. i wanted to just avoid this thread. but here it is-- 2lb gain. i hope it goes away next week.
  • Well, I haven't weighed in ...in two weeks. I am back up to 284 which is a 2lb gain for me in two weeks. I am back on track though and looking forward to using my Walk Away the Pounds tapes by Leslie Sansone. Help me get myself motivated. Thanks in advance!
  • Lost 1 pound this week. I'm happy with that, since I had a bigger loss last week. I figure it all averages out
  • Everyone's doing great! (And Holly, I'm proud of you for posting!)

I'm down 4 1/2 pounds this week. I hope to be back to my lowest 3FC weight by next week so I can make some progress.

Angi
  • Still at 217lbs.
  • Down 2 for me, yippee skippie yay!