Everyone Weigh in 02/17/12

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 224.5, up one and a half pounds a week ago.

Up 1 lb from last week. Sigh. But I press on!
  • 238 I am down 17 pounds in exactly one month
  • Quote: 238 I am down 17 pounds in exactly one month
    omg. HOW? I am so jealous. I've lost about 11 lbs this month, but I wish I could see big numbers like that!
  • Still 134, but I've built a little muscle, I think!
  • 136.6, my lowest in more than two decades, and below my desired maintenance range of 140 to 145 lbs. It seems I'm great at losing weight and gaining weight, but don't quite have the hang of maintenance yet. I think on some level I believe that if I relax my vigilance I'll go crazy, so I'm keeping a pretty tight rein on myself -- perhaps too tight.

Freelance

F.
  • 161.0 I swear i get so close to being below 160 and something ALWAYS happens. Itty bitty mini goal: lose 2 dang pounds so i can be below 160!!
  • 179.4, down from 179.8, does that count? Ill take it.
  • 136, up from my normal 133-135 range. I know why though, and tracking my calories to get back down to my maintenance range!
  • 198 today.
    I've consistenly stayed in Onederland for 2 whole weeks.
  • 104.0 exactly this morning. I'm happy, I was up to about 106 lbs recently and it was depressing, after a couple weeks of bad eating.
  • 118.4 this morning. Only 8.4 lb more to goal.
  • 154 this morning. Took me all week to recover from last weekend. Hope i don't do the same thing this weekend.
  • 318, sigh. I was 316 yesterday. WTF did I eat? :O
  • Today 155.6....took me all week to get rid of the 3 pounds I gained last weeks Dx