IP Daily Chat Thursday 2/16/12

You're on Page 9 of 11
Go to
  • Happy Birthday Wuv.
    Today was a good weigh in! Lost 2.2!!! Got measured and have lost 2 inches too. I still have not lost anything at all from my stomache or thighs. I don't understand why the inches don't come off all over. I am happy that they are coming off though! Have a great day everyone!
  • Thank you...
  • Happy Birthday Wuv.... I read many of your posts, you are a definite inspiration to all of us...
  • Quote: Happy Birthday Wuv.
    Today was a good weigh in! Lost 2.2!!! Got measured and have lost 2 inches too. I still have not lost anything at all from my stomache or thighs. I don't understand why the inches don't come off all over. I am happy that they are coming off though! Have a great day everyone!
    My inches are slow too. I've lost almot 70lbs and 50 inche but I'm not worried. i'm down in clothes sizes and feel better then I ever have. Don't worry. One day they'll just "poof" disappear.
  • Popping my head back up to wish Lisa Wuv the very happiest of birthdays. You are an inspiration and a joy. xo
  • Quote: My inches are slow too. I've lost almot 70lbs and 50 inche but I'm not worried. i'm down in clothes sizes and feel better then I ever have. Don't worry. One day they'll just "poof" disappear.
    Thanks. I am looking forward to getting into a smaller size. Hopefully soon
  • Quote: Good morning everyone, Its a wet dreary day here today so I don't think I will be going for my bike ride. It is however my 46th Birthday and I am one happy person. Much happier than I was on my last one that is for sure. I hope everyone has an awesome day![/B][/COLOR]
    Happy Birthday Wuv!! Have a wonderful birthday you deserve it!!! [/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your Birthday, maybe you'll be able to ride your bike tomorrow. You've inspired me to get on my elliptical!
  • FinnSteven you said it very well! Happy birthday to an awesome incredible inspiring fantabulous lady!!!!

(Stick around FinnSteven a bit....we miss you!)

On another note - I ordered some stuff from Old Navy.ca....some spring clothes for the kids and a few things for me! I am PLEASED and delighted to report that never before have I FIT anything at Old Navy, but the XXL is TOO BIG!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!
  • Happy Birthday WUV ! enjoy ur day
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY WUV! HOPE YOU HAD A SPECIAL DAY!

Quote: I still can't believe it but I'm down 7.3lbs!! This is the most I've ever lost in one week I'm excited and can't wait, getting closer to goal every week.
    WTG YvetteSki!!!! You are doing so incredibly well!!!!

Quote: Wow, what a difference, you look amazing!!
    Quote: So inspiring! You look fantastic!!
    Thank you so much!

• Congrats on everyone awesome story!!! All a great inspiration!
  • Is it me? I'm having a hard time adding my WI weeks. Went to user CP to edit my signature. Can't find where to edit my signature. I know I have to wait to get my ticker, what about the 5 pounds lost for each flower/hearts?
  • Quote: So, I finally decided to post a pic..
    You look wonderful!!! Congrats on all those pounds lost forever!

Quote: I am PLEASED and delighted to report that never before have I FIT anything at Old Navy, but the XXL is TOO BIG!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!
    Isn't it the best feeling??? Congrats! on getting there!!!

And Lisa/Wuv...Happy Birthday! You are such an inspiration to me. I'm thankful to have found this place and you!! Hope you've had a wonderful day!!!
  • Perplexed!!! My sister who's 50 and getting married for the first time just asked my husband and I to go to dinner Sat. at a German restaurant she's considering having the rehearsal dinner. Beer, spaetzl, jaegerschnitzel, potato pancakes, etc., I can't think of anything I would be able to eat. She doesn't know I'm doing IP to lose all this weight for her wedding and I would hate to turn her down. What to do, what to do? I have been doing so well, but I do feel like a hermit!!!
  • Quote: Perplexed!!! My sister who's 50 and getting married for the first time just asked my husband and I to go to dinner Sat. at a German restaurant she's considering having the rehearsal dinner. Beer, spaetzl, jaegerschnitzel, potato pancakes, etc., I can't think of anything I would be able to eat. She doesn't know I'm doing IP to lose all this weight for her wedding and I would hate to turn her down. What to do, what to do? I have been doing so well, but I do feel like a hermit!!!
    Patty17, Does the restaurant have a menu online you can look at? Or do you know what they have? I recently went to an engagement party with a pre-set dinner, steak tacos, sliders, or fish n chips were my choices. I politely asked the waitress for a menu and order a steak and steamed veggies, double veggies instead of potatoes. No one really noticed, and there was no fuss. The hardest part was saying no to the drinks. =(