Hello from a starting Beacher

• Hello everyone I waited til I was 2 successful days on Phase 1 before introducing myself. I did fill out the Bio also.

I need structure on a diet plan, and I need to cut out simple carbs and sugar, so I stop craving them. I like most of the allowed foods even on Phase 1.

I am excited about sticking to this. I'm usually not happy about diets but the thought of losing this excess weight makes me happy. I am just a much more confident, out-going person when I feel good about myself.

Looking forward to saying hello daily!
  • !
  • Welcome to the Beach Holly! It's always lovely to see a new Vermonter join our ranks.

The Daily really helps me stay focused and start my day with my health in mind. It helps that this group is just a great bunch to have coffee with

I really love this plan. Getting off sugar and processed carbs not only helps me control my weight it also really improves my moods, eliminated a lot of headaches and even cleared my skin. those were all unexpected but very welcome bonuses. I'm also finding that when I avoid sugar some of my age related whines get better - I'm less achy and my summer moments decrease. Makes me wonder why I ever forget and eat off plan
  • Nice to meet you, Holly
  • , Holly! We're happy to have you on board!
  • Welcome, Holly!