Looking for Buddy(s) for my journey

• Hello Everyone:
    I have come to realize in life, things are much easier with support and encouragement. I am hoping to find a buddy(s) with similar goals. Although I found this website in august, I am now just really doing what I need to in order to change my lifestyle. Things I am focusing on are:
    Drinking 64 oz water daily
    Eating healthier
    Moving more (starting with simple floor exercises)
    Taking life one day at a time and rejoicing in the little blessings
    Any suggestions or success stories are welcome! God bless!!
  • Hi! Welcome to 3FC!!! I'm here looking for any support that I can get right now. We are all on a journey and we will all make it!! Wishing you lots of luck on your journey!!
  • Thank you Losingitin2012. I see you have 3 lbs lost already! How are you doing it? Are you on a certain diet or just getting more active?
  • Welcome! I came on this site just maybe a month ago and the support it offers is great - whether you're posting, or just reading... It's helped me. I started Medifast on Jan 3rd, and I do a 3 day/week bootcamp and am trying to do some cardio on my off days, on a stationary bike, or even just some leg raises or sit ups - those alone get my heart rate up! I've lost 7 pounds already and am floored! I haven't lost 7 pounds ever... I've only gained over the past 10 years. I did a bootcamp over the summer until I just got too busy, and while I toned I never lost any weight - but I never changed my diet... this time around I'm finally doing it right and I can't believe it... the phrase "you only get out what you put in" is true! and i read this earlier today on here, and I love the attitude, in refernce to being able to do a nightly walk, take stairs, etc... "these are the things that I can do, and I'm going to do them" - every lit bit helps! GOOD LUCK!

• gimmemybodyback:
    Thank you! 7 pounds is awesome! Imagine how fast that will add up every month. I just made a 3 pound pledge to Sarge myself and am excited for the challenge. Keep up the great work, you are a inspiration!
  • Welcome to 3FC!
  • Welcome to the forum. I've joined a group called January Jewels. We all joined this month & we were all looking for some daily motivation, inspiration etc. You should drop in & pay us a wee visit.
  • LW12, Oh my gosh, i would love that. I am not sure how to find January Jewels but I will look. Thanks so much!
  • If you just go to "Search" at the top of the page & type in "January Jewels" you'll find us. Hopefully see you there hun!
  • found it, thank you again!