How much did the holidays set you back?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • roughly 4 pounds ):
  • about 0.5kg but I"m guessing it is from TOM rather than holiday weight gain because I've actually been working out more and didn't really overindulge over xmas/newyear
  • Officially 4.5lbs but it was up around 7lbs the day right after Christmas day
  • I looked to be up 10 lbs at first. But after normalizing my eating dropped three pounds in like two days. So maybe water weight or bloat accounted for part of the gain. But definitely up 7 lbs. So sad!!! I also usually dont eat sugar at all. I dont go seeking sweets, but I can't seem to leave them alone when I am surrounded by them. The week of christmas we were at different relatives homes and surrounded by cinnamon rolls, candy, cookies, pies, cakes, sugar sugar sugar. And I ate and ate and ate! I gained those seven pounds in that month between Thanksgiving and Christmas. (I was weighing and maintaining till Thanksgiving at which time I didnt step on the scale till right before new years) I have never gained weight that quickly in all my life! Sugar is evil!!!!
  • Congrats to those who lost or maintained or had very minor gains. I applaud you and wish I had your skills of will power!