70 weeks to Goal!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I joined Weight Watchers on August 29, 2010. At 5'2", I weighed, 270 pounds and on January 1, 2012, I hit my goal - half my body weight lost in 70 weeks! I went from a 24/26 on top and bottom to a solid medium on top and an 8 on the bottom. I also went from being completely sedentary to working out an average of 5 days a week and loving it. Maintenance is scary so far but I am going to work through it and see what happens!

• you look incredible!!! such a difference in the two pictures--holy cow!! way to go, girl :-) i bet it's an amazing feeling!!
  • Thanks very much - it's very weird-feeling but pretty fantastic!
  • You look amazing - congrats!
  • WOWZERS!!! You look AMAZING! You have done a great job! LOVE the shoes girl! They are HOT!
  • Congrats you look great!
  • Wow, what a transformation! Congrats you did great!!
  • amazing, congratulations! You are such an inspiration!
  • CONGRATS.....This was so inspiring for me since my starting number wasn't far from yours (mine was actually more!). I really needed this today to see it could be done. I bought a regular XL last week and I just can't see any way all of me will ever get into a skinny 12, let alone an 8!!!! HATS OFF TO YOU....Celeberate, you truly deserve it!1
  • WOW! You look great!
  • OMG....damn..you look great. Congrats...and good luck with maintaince
  • amazing transformation.
  • Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • Absolutely amazing. Congrats.
  • Quote: CONGRATS.....This was so inspiring for me since my starting number wasn't far from yours (mine was actually more!). I really needed this today to see it could be done. I bought a regular XL last week and I just can't see any way all of me will ever get into a skinny 12, let alone an 8!!!! HATS OFF TO YOU....Celeberate, you truly deserve it!1
    Thanks! You can do it - I firmly believe if you keep at it, it will come!!!!