Canuck Greetings

• Hi everyone. I am excited to say I will be starting the Ideal Protein Diet n the morning. I have set my mind to getting rid of these extra 30 lbs that I have been dragging around for 30 years. Tomorrow is my youngest daughter's Birthday so it means a lot to me to start on this date. I am so glad to find this forum and I know you'll be the support I need.

In 3 weeks I am meeting my CL husband in Mexico. He leaves this week for Mexico and while he's away I am going to work hard at losing some of me!

Here's looking forward to the Best I can be..............Jag
  • Ontario Canuck
    Quote: Hi everyone. I am excited to say I will be starting the Ideal Protein Diet n the morning. I have set my mind to getting rid of these extra 30 lbs that I have been dragging around for 30 years. Tomorrow is my youngest daughter's Birthday so it means a lot to me to start on this date. I am so glad to find this forum and I know you'll be the support I need.

In 3 weeks I am meeting my CL husband in Mexico. He leaves this week for Mexico and while he's away I am going to work hard at losing some of me!

Here's looking forward to the Best I can be..............Jag
    Welcome and all the best on your journey! This forum is a great support, check out the "Fun Ideas with IP Packets" Thread for great recipes and suggestions. I am on day 4 and have only tried a couple but so far they have been great!
  • Hello fellow Canucks!
  • Jag, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering arouns specific diets, themes, or age groups, find one that inspires you and just post to join! be sure to check out the IP section as Katie suggested!
  • Already getting your responses has made me feel great . Thanks so much for responding to my Shout Out..........Reading so much here is really inspiring me. I know I can do this,and this New Year is going to be awesome. Thanks again