Sharing my progress to help motivate myself.

• And if it motives anyone else that's an obvious plus.

I've been absent from 3FC for a couple months now. My life kind of took a nose dive into horrible and despite that I've been able to maintain and even lose a little more weight.

I put these pictures together and it makes me feel sad to look back and see how far I'd let myself go, but it also feels really good to see how far I've come.

I'm trying to get my spirit back, to really start pushing it again, especially since I'm nearing Onederland! So I'm putting this out here, I want everyone to know how proud I am of myself and I want to encourage others to never give up.

• I am *totally* motivated by your progress - you are doing great! :-). Thank you, ((hugs))!
  • You look great! You carry 206 VERY well....your face looks so slim! Pretty lady...keep it up!
  • Quote: You look great! You carry 206 VERY well....your face looks so slim! Pretty lady...keep it up!
    Um I TOTALLY agree!

I looked at the progress pictures first and there's no way I would have figured TooManyDimples was 206!! Great job!!
  • You look incredible, so photogenic!
  • wonderful! thanks for sharing that! major congrats, you look happier and healthier and it inspires me to see it
  • Thank you all.

ChickieChicks and sontaikle, talk about nice to hear. =) The last time I weighed this low was probably at least 12 years ago. It's weird to see how I carry the weight different in adulthood. At around 200 when I was a teenager my face was seriously chubby.
  • I really needed that,thanks!
  • Good job! It is nice to see the changes in somebody with similar starting stats.
  • Holy $#&%!! What an incredible difference between your start and current pictures! I can't even believe it is the same person! What an amazing, AMAZING difference. And I know what you mean about being sad that you let youself ever be that heavy. I hate seeing pictures of myself from those days too. Makes me sad, angry, depressed, etc. But it does feel good to know that we will NEVER ever go back there.

I am sorry that things in your life haven't been going well but how proud are you that you stayed on track? I'm sure the answer is VERY! And you should be!

You are such an inspiration!
  • I'm sorry to hear that life has been tough lately, and I hope that things even out for you in all ways.

Your progress is really amazing, and you are such a beautiful woman! Congratulations on all you've accomplished so far, and I wish you continued success on your weight loss journey. You have every reason to be proud of YOU!!
  • You look great! Good job staying on track and loosing during a hard time! Thank you for posting and motivating us all and showing that it can be done.
  • WOW Kim - I am so proud of you! You have done an awesome job with your weight loss and I totally agree that you don't look like you weigh 206!
  • Thank you so much everyone. Positive reinforcement does us all so much good, especially when things are tough. I look forward to the day I can share my goal weight pictures. Hopefully it will happen before the end of 2012. =)
  • Thank you for your post. You are sooooo pretty!!! I really needed a kick in the butt and your post is telling me to hit the gym so I too can keep on track. I was going to can the workout today too but not since your post! Thank you