70 pounds down... 5'2''

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • You look amazing ! Great job, I love how toned you look. I'm a shortie also, so this inspires me
  • You look great! Your Art work is good. Of course the one your boyfriend likes is for sure Excellent and the other ones after. I enjoyed reading your blog. Interesting.

Keep up the good work. Your looking pretty Sassy!
  • awesome!! you look so good thanks for being an inspiration to those of us not as far on our journey.
  • Wow...thanks for sharing, u look great!
  • Amazing transformation!
  • You look AMAZING! WTG!
  • Congrats you look so wonderful!
  • WOW! What an inspiration you are to me- hope I will be on this thread some day. Had hubby take a before pic of me yesterday. I figure this time next year?
  • Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the praise! I'll make a new thread when I reach 80 or 85 pounds lost. If I stay on a good path with mostly eating lean meats and veggies I should be there in no time.
  • OMG! Congrats. You look super. What an accomplishment (and encouragement). Btw, that neckline + those collarbones = totally gorgeous.
  • OH my goodness such a huge inspiration to me. I can't wait to drop 70 and see the difference. Although i am at a higher weight. I can't remember the last time I was 70 lighter than I am now. Thanks for posting
  • Wow! You look fantastic! Keep up the fabulous work!!!!
  • Oh wow! your bone structure is really coming out. Way to go!
  • these are aamzing great job love these pics your very beautiful keep up the great job!
  • you look so great!!! to see you at my goal weight and that you want to go thinner is so freaking impressive!! well done...I look forward to seeing your progress!!