"On-Plan Beauties" December Check-In ~ Anyone is Welcome!

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Hey ladies!
    I had an amazing holiday! My hubby got me a Droid razr and a professional kitchenaid stand mixer for Christmas! Family time was amazing and we are looking forward to spending the upcoming weekend at church!

That being said, I gained 4 lbs...but I'm expecting my cycle soon so am not too concerned. I definitely ate more than normal didn't gorge myself. Overall I'm not upset about my choices.

penguin great job sticking with it through the holidays! Glad your feeling better!
    Kim sorry to hear about you're holidays but 2012 will be a fresh start!
    gettin Hey! Today is a new day for success! At least you are aware of what you need to do!

Talk to you ladies soon!
  • Mon Dec 26
    B= 2 c milk, vits, breakfast muffin
    L= 1/2 apple + 1 TB PB, 1/2 turkey sand
    D= homemade spaghetti, slice bread
    S= ice cream, choc syrup, reddi whip {indulgent, much?}
    S= grapes
    E= 30min treadmill

I made bread, did the laundry, and gave April her Spa Day. I also lost another 1.5lbs.

I'm glad you guys are back so I have someone to talk to!

Tavvy, good job making choices you can be proud of. Don't worry about the 4 lbs.

Gettin, way to get back on plan!

Kim, Good idea to put your daughter's holiday first. "Change is Growth! ~ Dr Rodney McKay!
  • Good morning ladies,

I am so frustrated! It's taken me almost an hour to get on. I keep gettiing the "script error"!

Well today has started off good for me. I'm back at work so it should be really easy for me to stay OP. I just need to be extra careful when I leave work. I won't weigh myself until Saturday morning so I have no idea how much I gained during my crazy eating frenzy. I do know that my tummy feels awful and I'm paying for the crazy eating

Penguin - I'm glad to be back too! I'm looking forward to a great 2012.

Tavvy - I'm glad you were able to stay in control and I'm sure you'll drop those 4 pounds soon.

I am going to start back logging my food/exercise as it helps me stay on track.

Today's journal
    B: tea, greek yogurt
    S: coffee, banana
    L: Lean Cuisine-Classic Macaroni & Beef, 4 hershey's dark choc kisses
    D: Chick-fil-a chicken soup, Icedream
    Exercise: 20 min walk in the mall
  • Today was a much better day for me. If I can just make it through the rest of the evening without eating anything else I will have made it. I've brushed my teeth so hopefully that will help me avoid eating anything else.
  • Tues, Dec 27
    B=2 c milk, vits, 1/2 apple
    L= leftover salad w chicken + 2 dove
    D= 1/4 {2 slices] homemade steak and peppers pizza {sauce made out of spicy ranch and steak sauce, chedder, peppers, onion, steak}. I tried a Pillbury roll-out pizza dough but I'll go back to the old way.
    S= 4 dove, grapes, 1 c milk
    E= 36min cardio/weights

We went to Krogers to pick up a few things and found they had their Christmas stuff 50% off. I got new slippers for $9 and a Red Lodge enamel dutch oven for $40. Since we've decided to eat at home more often, I've decided to upgrade some of my kitchen stuff. Last week I bought a new knife/block set, we wrapped the steak knives to put under the tree, but are already using the rest of the set. I made pizza tonight topped with leftover steak and was able to cut the thinnest slices.

We were able to let April outside by herself for the first time since her surgery, I was watching by the window and she seemed more confused than anything else, but eventually she trotted off to sniff something.

Gettin, glad to hear that you had a better day.
  • Hello ladies,

I miss everyone's posts. I hope you're all hanging in there and will be back in full force next week. I'll get the Jan thread started up on Friday!

I survived last night and didn't eat anything else after I brushed my teeth. I wanted so bad to go downstairs and get a snack but I didn't. I was even kinda hungry but I didn't give in Today has been good so far too. This is a major accomplishment for me to get right back OP after having strayed for a few days. In the past, I would have fallen off the wagon and stayed off. I did give in and weigh myself today and I only gained 4 pounds during the craziness. I'm hoping that I can get 'em off before my official W/I on Sat.

Penguin - I'm glad you found your bargins yesterday. I also got some great deals at Bath & Body Works. I love that place!!! I sorta went overboard so I have enough bath products to last for a few years

Here is my journal for today:

B: 2 sm bananas, 1/2 C skim milk, coffee w/flavored creamer
    L: 1.5 C Progresso Reduced sodium soup, 14 Ritz Crackers, 5 Hershey's dark choc kisses
    D: SmartOne or Lean Cuisine
    S: orange, 100 Cal pack of almonds, frozen yogurt
    Exercise: 20 min walk
  • Dec 28. Wed
    B= 2 c milk, vits, 1/2 apple, 1/2 breakfast muffin
    L= spaghetti with sprinkle of cheese
    D= veggie pasta alfredo
    S= grapes, 1/2 apple + 1 TB PB
    S= 2 pb cookies, 4 Dove
    E= 65min boxing

Gettin good job getting back on the wagon so soon after the fall!
  • Hi Pinguin - Looks like it's been just you and me for the past couple of days. I'm sure things will pick back up next week. Today has been okay but not as good as yesterday. I only have about 300 calories left for the day but I'm not hungry so I should be okay.

I hope you've had a great day so far.

I am so ready to start the new month.
  • Hey guys!
    I feel like poop
    Stomach virus...apparently it can travel through the web Penguin!

Gettin: I also am looking forward to the New Year! I can't wait to start OVER!!
  • Thurs, Dec 29
    B= 2 c milk, vits
    L= slice pizza + 1/2 apple
    D= baked potato + leftover broc cheese soup+ extra cheese + bacon slice
    S= 1/2 apple + pb, 4 Dove + pb
    E= 70min cardio/lower body + 7 yoga

I felt I had too much to eat yesterday so I tried to cut back today. I did the 70min in to seperate workouts around 30 each.

Tavvy, I promise I tried not to breath on my computer. Pedialyte! I'm telling you it works! You'll feel better! The good news is once you recover you can reboot your eating!

Gettin, Looks like we are all looking forward to 2012!
  • Hey ladies. Been absent do to a very busy week. I got my apartment on Tuesday and I've since been moving in and than unpacking.

I had to get on this morning and share. Last Friday I was at 207.4 thanks to the arrival of TOM. I dropped a lot of water after that and it's been a really good week for me. This morning my beautiful, lovely scale read 200.8!! I'm so freakin' excited. I'm going to welcome 2012 in Onederland!! =)

Also I've moved from Obesity Class 2 to Obesity Class 1. Just overweight, here I come! haha!
  • That's wonderful news Kim. Very happy for you.

I've been sleeping pretty late this week, so I managed to drag my lazy tailfeathers out of bed 1 hour earlier this morning. Today's the day I need to get back in the swing of things to get ready for the end of my vacation next week!

Cardio and UB for today, but I'm feeling tired and a little sore today from this weeks workouts, so I may do something lighter than I had planned.
  • Good morning ladies,

Kim - Can you say "CELEBRATION" I am so happy for you that you're going into 2012 in onederland. I hope to follow you very soon. I'm glad you're getting settled into your new apartment too.

tavvy - I hope you're feeling better today and we are so going to have an awesome OP month of January.

Penguin - Great job on doing 70 mins of activity! Next month I need to up my activity too.

I too ate too many calories yesterday and this morning I have had about 500 already. I have a SmartOne for lunch and it's only 240 cals so I should balance out okay.

Next week I'm going to to be 100% OP.

Have a great day ladies. I'll start next months thread now.
  • Fri, Dec 30
    B= 2 c milk, vits
    L=open face turkey sand= 1 bread, miracle whip, 2 slices turkey, 1 slice colby
    S= grapes
    D= spaghetti, 2 pillsbury breadsticks {so so}
    S= ice cream, choc sauce, Reddiwhip
    E= 47min cardio, 47min yoga
  • Dec 31, Sat
    B= 2 c milk, vits, 1 slice cinnamon toast
    L=1/2 BBQ sandwich without bun, sauce, beans, deviled egg
    S= 4 Dove + PB
    D= homemade stir-fry {chicken, veggies, brown rice}
    S= 1/2 apple, 1/2 Mr Goodbar + 2 c milk
    E= short dogwalk

We ran errends this morning, then did some 'to-do' around the house. Not the most exciting day, lol. Probably ate more than I should, especially the chocolate, but at least I shared with Hubby. Tomorrow is a fresh start!

Happy New Year!