And, yet again...

• Well, here I am again...laying in bed bloated, disgusted, frustrated, hopeless, etc. after bingeing on ice cream, chips, bread, etc. The thing is is that it was a totally concious decision on my part and kept going. And honestly, I don't know why. Not bored, sad, mad, excited, stressed, etc... Just a totally normal day. Uhhhh!!!!!!! Sorry for the vent!
  • Yes. And one moment at a time. You have taken the time to post and presumably stopped the binge. That is a great step.
  • Also, if this is an evening pattern have you considered adopting a very consistent evening routine?

I have a specific set of chores I like to do to get my body and my house in order. I don't care at that point what I did or didn't eat. It just about unwinding and getting ready for the next day.
  • Thanks everyone

@ Hiking - I did some serious thinking last night & really kind of came up with that too. So, I think youre right. I realized I seem to "reward" myself after a long day with a "lazy night" but the problem is, its turning into every night & is really meaning a binge night. Tonight I've got planned to come home around 5, eat dinner, play with puppy, vet appointment & then go to the gym or workout @ home. Then, I can prepare lunch for tomorrow & get my clothes ready too. Im, starting today, going to start cutting out my main sources of sugar for the most part ... Coffee creamer, chips, white anything ... Most, except the creamer, isn't really in my diet as it is, but I want it GONE! Lol! I'm not a huge sweets person, but I love the sneaky sugar like chips, etc. Thanks for listening I'm so thankful for this website & all of you.