Need to get off pills.

• Hi, I am new to 3FC and not sure if Im doing this right. I am on a diet plan called Herbal magic. You take supplements 3 times a day and follow a food allowance guide but cook all your own food. I would love to get off of the supplements but am terrified I will gain back the 20 pounds I lost. Has any one being on this before and can let me know how I should do this. I would like to continue my weight loss without any pills.
  • If I told you to follow my reduced calorie food plan--and before each meal you must take 2 M&Ms, you'd still lose weight, despite the M&Ms. You would probably have lost the same amount of weight "taking tic tacs 3 times a day" in addition to following the herbal magic food program. The pills are the gimmick...the reduced daily calories is the reason you lost weight.

Don't be afraid to stop the pills, except maybe to ween yourself off of them over a few days if you feel nervous about that. I don't have a clue whats in them...vitamins? minerals? appetite suppressant?

Do you write down what you eat? If you have, you should take those notes and enter them into a calorie counting site and figure out how many daily calories you've been consuming since being on this program.