I'm starting to LOVE shopping for clothes!

• My buddy and I went shopping yesterday and I actually had a great time! I found a couple cute bras and went down ANOTHER size in jeans! From 24 or 26 in July to 18 today! Soooooooo happy!
  • SOOOO excited for you!!! Your hard work is paying off. Cheering you on to goal!
  • I actually enjoy shopping now too! Love it. Congratulations!
  • When I reached goal and found what size I now wear, I went on the mother of all shopping trips. I shopped until I dropped. It was soooo much fun. I believe I finally got it out of my system as my closets are full, now. If you could see what I was wearing before, ugh!
  • How FUN! Good for you!!!
  • How fun! I relearned my LOVE of shopping too--I love it now more than I did in high school. I also wear things now I NEVER would have tried before--bold accessories, hats, high heeled boots and such.
  • What is really rewarding is NOT shopping in the Plus Size department! The clothes are so much cuter in "regular" sizes!

I am becoming addicted to shopping!
  • [QUOTE=bargoo;4115129]When I reached goal and found what size I now wear, I went on the mother of all shopping trips. I shopped until I dropped. It was soooo much fun. I believe I finally got it out of my system as my closets are full, now. If you could see what I was wearing before, ugh![/QUOTE]

Bargoo--omgoodness. How I can identify with your post. I have actually left stores I used to patronize exclusively because the clothes just aren't cute enough!
  • Congratulations!!! Your joy at going down in sizes motivates me! I want this joy!!