60 Days In

• I've lost 25lbs since the 11th of September This weekend I served meals at a church function and I had three different people tell me how good I looked and one said she didn't even recognize me! It's amazing how motivating it is when someone else notices your hard work. 35 more to goal!
  • CONGRATULATIONS, NoMore! Excellent, excellent work!! I'm so happy you're part of our 100 days until Chrstmas group! You're an inspiration!
  • Aww, Thanks Tyla I'm excited!
  • That is wonderful! May I ask which diet plan are you following to get such an amazing loss in 2 months?
  • I've been tracking calories on livestrong aiming for 1200 per day. Portion Control, nothing is off limits, I just track it and plan accordingly. I guess you could say calorie cycling because I get up to 1800-2000 on weekends regularly. Also exercising 4 days a week for 30 minutes, strength training and minimal cardio. Some weeks i'll have lost 3-5lbs and others just 1/2lb or break even.
  • Yay! What an amazing loss! You've done so well, I'm really proud of you.

And thanks for helping keep my butt committed. I love you, *muah*
  • Thanks RachaelM and Doctor117, I really appreciate the support!
  • Quote: I've lost 25lbs since the 11th of September This weekend I served meals at a church function and I had three different people tell me how good I looked and one said she didn't even recognize me! It's amazing how motivating it is when someone else notices your hard work. 35 more to goal!
    I'm proud of you, way to go!!!!
  • very impressive!