Terrible, TERRIBLE, terrible stretchmarks

• Okay, now that I have your attention. I haven't posted on the boards for a while because I have been so frustrated with my weight loss- stalled for like 7 months or more, but that is another rant in another thread.

Anyhow, I just got my first order of Trilastin SR in today. I have BAD stretchmarks and am hoping that this will tame a few.

Has anyone ever tried this product before?
    What were your results?
    Anyone currently using it?

I will post updates on my results (or lack thereof) for people who are interested. I will post these updates in this thread.

I would like if others could share their experiences here as well.
  • Would love to hear how it works for you. I have horrible horrible stretch marks over my stomach from two pregnancies. My battle wounds as I call them, hehe.
  • Supposedly, red light therapy helps with stretch marks. I posted in 100 lb forum to see if anyone had experience (no responses yet). Its fairly cheap though - a lot of tanning salons now have red light therapy beds and its supposed to be good for skin tone and healing. I can find legitamate testimonials from people that it makes their skin look better - but none about stretch marks. That said - its cheap enough in my area (about thirty dollars) a month, that I think I'll give it a try to see if it works.
  • I have not had a child full term but, one day I looked down and I had a stretch mark that looked like a comma next to my belly button...lol..it is kinda big...needless to say i started dieting and working out the very next day haha it is still there though and the more i lose the darker it looks
  • I would love to get rid of the stretch marks on my belly. :'(
  • I've never had a child and have horrible white stretch marks all over my stomach, I recently bought bio oil and have been applying it twice a day religiously, let's hope it helps.

Please let me know how it works for you, maybe I'll give it a shot xo
  • Has anyone had any luck in any way with older stretch marks? I don't know where I've heard it/read it, but I thought once stretch marks go white, they're done for, there's nothing that can be done.

My stretchmarks are fairly old. I'm not even sure when I accrued them. The ones on my belly, I'm not as worried about, but I'm more conscious of the ones on my upper arms and surprisingly on my knees (sneaky buggers, I don't know when they crept up on me), but they're all white.

I can accept them if I have no other choice, but I don't want to accept them and realize I could've still acted on them, ya know?
  • So Crystal... any update?
  • also like an update...
  • Any new info?
  • Bumping this thread as I'm curious if anyone has used it with results
  • Never heard of that product. Any results? What are the side effects? I use a defining gel made by a company called It Works for my stretch marks. I had deep, pinkish purple stretch marks before I started using it. Now they have almost completely invisible. Obviously the skin is still scarred, but the scar is not as visible and when I look in the mirror I actually see a normal looking tummy.
  • Would like to hear if anyone got some significant results by using this.
    Sounds promising.
  • not sure if this helps but im using strivectin and mine are fading. it is the 8% intensive formula.
  • Would be nice if something worked. Sometimes I feel like one big stretchmark.