Green Team 12 Week Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • if you're looking for some inspiration, search the net for a video called "my 120 pound journey". the fit2fat2fit story is also pretty interesting
  • Today is weigh in day for most of us! Time to bite the bullet and reap this weeks rewards!
  • Weigh in day! Wow I almost couldn't believe the scale this morning! 210! Thats 7 pounds down from last Sunday! I am so excited! The past couple times I have attempted to lose weight I would fall back into my old eating habits or quit exercising within a couple of days. Its great to finally stick to it and see results like this! I know I can't expect a loss like this every week but at least this is motivation to keep going! Hope everyone else is having a lot of success! Go Green Team! haha!
  • Some great results coming in. Way to go ladies!!!

Great first week Sacal!!!

Gooooooooooo Green!!!
  • Thanks Jeanettey!! You had some great results too! Can't wait to see which team comes out on top this week!
  • Just got a chance to post, down 3.4 pounds this morning! Great work everyone
  • sacal- Amazing!! Wow keep that ball rolling down hill!

Lobon- Awesome work!

Jeanettey- Way to go on your W1 loss!

If I did the math correctly we (the people who have weighed in so far) lost a total of 0.986% this week!!

That's a total of almost 21 pounds lost!!

Way to go Green Team!!
  • sacal, Lobon, & Jeanettey, I am in AWE of you girls weightloss
    My after Halloween candy WI was last Thursday at my TOPS club & was only -1# loss, sorry team
    I hope that you 3 SuperStars will share what/how you were sooo successful last week. Thanks Dee
  • minidoodles- every pound lost is awesome! i think it took me 2 months to go from 151 to 149 last year

this is probably going to be one of my best weeks. I haven't exercised any more than usual but my eating has been nearly spotless. Weight loss really is more about food than workouts. I've been home alone for a couple of weeks for the first time in years- it was either going to be an emotional eating disaster or proof of my willpower. We tend to enable one another when it comes to eating junk food.
  • Hey Chicklets I had my WI at tops today, another slowww week only -1# loss again sorrrry.
    It's time for me to get back to our 2 club mottos: 'If U Bite It...Write It'... our journaling to take Responsibility about eating Sensibly. The other is: 'Calories In...Calories Out' Be active or Be unhealthy & fat from excess calories & fat.
    I Hope You All did much better than I did today, Good Luck Dee
  • miniDoodles- a 1# week is not something to be ashamed of. Celebrate the fact that you are 1 pound closer to your goal! 1 pound of nasty fat gone forever! Now get out there and kick next weeks butt!

It's Thursday people. Half the week is GONE. Not counting today that's 2 more days of working out! Make it count!
  • Hey Green Team!!!

It's FRIDAY!!! Get in your last chance workouts people!!

We had the biggest percent of weight lost last week. Let's keep it going!
  • thinsole is your 5k tomorrow?!? good luck if so! remember to smile when you cross the finish line, whether you ran, walked, or crawled.

congrats everyone on a great first week. someone on blue team had an interesting idea: a mini challenge for the team like walk/swim/bike/run 5 miles this week or I will workout 100 minutes this week. Anyone want to try it?
  • Quote: thinsole is your 5k tomorrow?!? good luck if so! remember to smile when you cross the finish line, whether you ran, walked, or crawled.

congrats everyone on a great first week. someone on blue team had an interesting idea: a mini challenge for the team like walk/swim/bike/run 5 miles this week or I will workout 100 minutes this week. Anyone want to try it?
    I think mini challenges are a great idea! I'm all for it :]

And thank you so much for posting the fit2fat2fit story! I am amazed by this guy and we are a week behind but me and my fiance are starting his meal and exercise plan today! Can't wait to see how it turns out! :]
  • Quote: congrats everyone on a great first week. someone on blue team had an interesting idea: a mini challenge for the team like walk/swim/bike/run 5 miles this week or I will workout 100 minutes this week. Anyone want to try it?
    That's a fun way to de-stress during the Holidays & excuse to get away from family, for much needed 'me time'. If we start it Sunday the 27th (after Thanksgiving) I'm In my 2 broken toes will be better by then. I can only walk 1/2 mile a day now = 3.5 miles a week. To every Chick who can do it right now Dee

1 for every 4 Lbs Lost.