MAJOR NSV: Being called skinny? What? ME?

• Hi all,

Weirdest thing happened the other day.. I saw one of my roommates from last year (who I hadn't seen since last April) at a halloween store. We smiled at each other and, next thing I know, she blurts out: "Hey! You're looking.. skinny! Wow!"

I. was. stunned. Seriously, never in my life have I ever been called skinny. As you guys can see from my ticker, I'm still sitting (comfortably) in the 'overweight' range, but did that ever make me feel good!
  • WooHoo!!! What a great affirmation!
  • Love It....
  • YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the feeling, I had supper with friends I hadn't seen since the beginning of my plan, and one girl said that too, but she also grabbed my legs! And hugged them! LOL It was hilarious!

GREAT FEELING!! GOOD JOB HUN!!!!! XOXO
  • You're not that far from a normal BMI...I have no doubt you look skinny! Way to go!!!!
  • that is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

my mom was telling me that she thinks my goal weight (112lbs) is "too skinny" and that I'm already looking "really thin" after only losing 5lbs-- haha.... I guess she is just used to my fat!

I know that makes you feel good! you are doing such a great job
  • yeah it is a great feeling.. wearing the right clothes that cover some of the bulges and make your body look leaner also help..
  • You've lost quite a bit, and it was noticable! Fantastic! You should be excited!!!!
  • well done, always great to hear other peoples comments. Congrats!