Vote, please?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I entered my 1-year-old Labrador retriever (Nilla) into the Fido Casting Call contest to be in an advertisement for Fido (a mobile company here in Canada).

Please vote for her! I'm totally biased, but I really do think she'd be perfect. She has such a goofy, quirky personality.

http://www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/10460

Plus, when you vote, Fido will donate $1 to the Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides (i.e. assistance dogs).

You can vote once per day, so please get as many people to vote for my girl!

Thank you!

P.S: If the site is down (which it seems to be often) please just try back in a few minutes.
  • Can't vote yet. Seems their site is overloaded and they are trying to add capacity. Will do when it is back up.
  • Yea, it's up and down So many people trying to access it!

Thanks though! It's greatly appreciated!
  • done
  • Thank you!
  • I'm trying RAINBOWGIRL!

Can't seem to get through yet.
  • From the information on Facebook, the site will be working properly on Thursday. Let's hope!
  • Done.
  • I finally got to vote. I'll pass the word along to some friends on another board.
  • Got it
  • voted. Good luck.
  • done She's really cute!
  • Done I have a golden lab called Dougal and I love chocolate ones like yours, next puppy for us!!! xx
  • Thanks everyone!

And yes, she's adorable (but I'm biased lol). She has one of the quirkiest personalities in a dog I've ever seen, and she's got a BEAUTIFUL conformation to her. She's my best buddy.

The site is working now - they've fixed the site capacity issue, so please don't forget to send this to any friends you think would vote. Even if they don't vote for Nilla, each vote they DO send in, Fido donates $1 to the dog guide organization, which is so important! They offer dog guides for the blind, deaf, medically/physically disabled, seizure response dogs, and autism service dogs for children. They need all the money they can get to keep their programs running!
  • voted again this morning...good luck!