Difference in New Lifestyle diet and Ideal Protein?

• I googled Ideal Protein and this site called New Lifestyle Diet comes up. At first I thought it was what you all were doing but then realized you all keep mentioning having to go in to a clinic or doctor's office and on New Lifestyle you order it online. Has anyone tried New Lifestlye? The nearest clinic looks to be at least a 30-45 minute drive for me, so I'd rather do the online program.
  • I googled the same as you did. I followed the directions to the letter and was able to successfully lose weight. I have subsequently used the actual ideal protein product and have had the same success. I am finding that the ideal protein seems a little more expensive and you use less product daily. You don't really have to visit a clinic, but you may want to have a buddy to help keep you on track. Also making sure you follow an appropriate vitamin supplement regimen and at least light exercise routine to aid in your weight loss.
  • Morning, So I'm totally confused re: Wonderslim vs. New Lifestyle vs. Ideal Protien. I think I need a chart. Might anyone have clues as to how to decipher the three? Thanks so much.