My intro!

• Well I have been trying to loss the baby fat for 14 1/2 years now. Do you think I can still call it that? I dont like to count calories or to weigh and measure and I am not to sure but maybe low carb sound interesting.
    I did my BMI and was scared to death it said 35.5 wery high risk. I must get my weight down. I just dont like the word diet. I would like to have a healthy way to live. I just plane like to eat. So I am here for all the support and help to get me motivated! I feel desperate at this point. So anybody willing to help me and guide me please respond! Thanks for listening.
  • Hey gabieone.... welcome aboard... there is lots of help and support here.... just join in where you feel comfortable....

I would like to invite you to join us at the support forum's Angel's Better Body Challenge.... we are all doing things a little different from each other but we really are a great group.... hope to see you there.
  • Welcome. I wish you nothing but the best of luck!! Stay strong ....stay motivated. We are here to help!!!!!!!