Weekly Weigh-In~2/3-2/9

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok I had a good week down to 313.5.....officially 25 pounds gone wooohoooo
  • yay, Kim!
    Congrats, Kim! That's fantastic!!!!

I'm up half a pound, but considering the way I ate, that isn't bad. Hopefully I can report a loss at the end of the week.

Sherry
  • Stayed the same. I guess I am ok with that....TOM you know.
  • down 1/2 lb .. could have done a lot better - but I'll take it

Dana
  • Down another 1 lb!!!That's a total of 7.5 lost for January! That is the most I have ever lost in one month ever!!!

Nicole
    272/264.5/160
  • Wow that's great Nicole, keep that up every month and you'll be there before you know it
    I'm down a pound this week, would of liked more but I'll take it no problem there!

Kitty
  • Congrats to all of you who lost!!! Way to go!!!

Kim, fantastic job on reaching 25 lbs. gone!!!
  • I lost 2 1/2, so that puts me at my St. Pat's day goal. Only 12 pounds to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Holy Cow Jeanne! you are going faster then a speeding bullet!
    now where are those before pictures? hmmm
  • weight loss :)
    Hi,

I lost the 1/2 lb gain, plus one more pound!

Down 19 pounds total

cw/237
    Valentine's Day goal-anything under 235!!!
  • Down Friday and was busy pulling up carpet and painting a bedroom with Hubby. Two more bedrooms to do two bathrooms and finish the kitchen! Ah well 256 down 1 lb. I am fighting for every pound at the moment even though I am still totally OP. Well, it happens. One pound is good!
    Pam
  • I am up about 4#. I blame TOM.
  • Down 1.2 from last week.

250/220.6/216.2/215/???
    sw/vdcsw/cw/vdg/goal

Starting BMI =43
    Current - 37
  • I stayed the same this week (doesn't surprise me though after this past weekend lol )
  • i stayed the same. which is actaully a little frustrating, but it's better than going up. sigh. just keep plugging away, i guess.