Get me out of the 130s!!!!! (cont)

You're on Page 39 of 44
Go to
  • Sarahlynn - welcome! Congrats on being in the 140s!

I weighed in at 135.8 this morning. Hoping to get 135 to stick as I was up at 136.7 yesterday after a few days at 135. I'm starting to wonder if I need to revise my goal of 132 for this month. I know I still have 2.5 weeks to go but losing 3 pounds seems like a lot in that amount of time. My loss has definitely slowed up a bit over the past 2 weeks. I'm still losing, just not as fast as before.
  • Thanks for the welcome DottieMae. I was 138.6 this am. I am finally getting the swoosh down that I have been waiting for for over a month.
  • I was up to 136.2 this am. No surprise really. I didn't eat terribly but did have a late piece of chocolate and a little extra cheese around 4ish because I was hungry. I usually have a snack of a hard boiled egg around 3:30 but I've been out of eggs and think it's made a huge difference not having a protein snack at that time. I've been eating fruit instead but I just don't think it's cutting it.

Likely be down in the 135s tomorrow as I'm heading to Bikram yoga tonight. Hoping I can get 135 to stick.

Sarahlynn - Congrats on moving down. Always nice to see that happen especially if you've been on plan and the scale hasn't moved in awhile. Nice work!
  • 138.6 this am and I couldn't be happier. I am just trying to hold steady for the rest of the week because I don't want to lose too fast. I would love to push on and make it to 136 lbs which is healthy weight for my height but I know that if I slow it down when I do get to 136 I wont have to worry about bouncing right back up.
  • ^Congrats Sarahlynn! You're doing well.

I've had some persistent & visible water weight lately... I stepped on the scale though and it still said 130.5... Hopefully when the water weight goes away I'll be out of here. It's hard for me to feel like being consistent though when I feel like I'm always lugging something extra around (first ovulation, then PMS, then TOM, then salty food, etc...) ugh!
  • 138.8 this am
  • I've had a rough month - I randomly lost the vision in my left eye about a month ago, and I was put on prednisone to treat the swelling in my optic nerve (which is causing the vision loss). I was only on it for 2 weeks initially, but I've recently been put back on it and he thinks I'll be on it for months.

After reading about the terrible side effects of prednisone, I got scared about gaining a bunch of weight, so I've been really diligent about eating right. I cheated a bunch of times last weekend and gained a few pounds (primarily due to heavy salt and alcohol intake I think), but I'm finally back on track and sitting at 133 for the first time in 7 years!
  • 135.8 this morning..finally under my 137 hurdle. Onward and downward!
  • 134.3 this morning. Happily surprised my bump to the 134's didn't have a huge increase the next day. I thought it was just because I was likely dehydrated yesterday. Hoping the 134s stick and late next week I see 133! This is about the lowest I've been since I lost weight a few years ago. And I'm only about 8lbs away from my college weight!
  • Hi! I saw 133.6 this morning out of the shower with wet hair. Exciting!! So happy to be on the lower end of the 130s...
  • 139.2 after bad eating. I am mad at myself for the bad eating but relieved to stay in the 30's. Time to refocus and aim for 137 and the 20 lb milestone.
  • 138.8 on my way back down
  • Maintained in the 134s this weekend. 134.5 this am.
  • 134 flat this am. Hoping to see 133.something by Saturday.
  • I'm back, I've been really misbehaving and need to get on track. My ticker is completely inaccurate at this point and it seems I managed to gain 7 lbs since Friday. The downward spiral stops here.