so...true story

• ....a co workers son who is good friends with my kids (tried to get dd to date him...sigh..she has no taste in men)...delievered camping trailers up to the Shanksville PA site for the 9-11 memorial. Just as he gets them all set up and hooked to the generators a man in a 3 piece suit comes up and askes him to move one of them...he says that he couldnt..he was doing exactly what his boss wanted...the man asked again and our friend politely said firmly that I am sorry I am doing exactly what I was told to do my my boss....the man then said..."let me introduce myself..I am vp Joe Biden"..our friend said..."where did you want that trailer moved" with his trademark smile....he said Biden had a reallly awesome sense of humor..he also met Sarah MacLauchlan and former President Clinton
  • cool Jules
  • lol omg at least he was cool about it.
  • That's awesome! Haha. He got to meet celebrities, Clinton AND the VP while doing good.
  • Hah! That is so cool - and something I could see myself doing with a laugh. >.<;
  • Hahaha, hilarious. I think Joe Biden is SUPER funny. And I'm sure that has to be somewhat restrained in the public eye so I'm sure he's even funnier personally.
  • Lol nice. Sounds like he's got a neat job : P
  • Would love to meet Sarah and Bill Clinton, that would be awesome!