Where can I get books??

• I joined this forum hoping to get answers I suppose. I thought this was a place people go for support and guidance. I hope I am not being a pest but I am searching the internet like crazy trying to find the books to go back on the diet. The LA weight loss site does not sell them and I already have the diaries. But I need the Purple plan and or the number 2 plan. I have the diary for the number 2 plan but no food guide book to tell you what you can eat and portion sizes. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you for listening.
  • You can buy them on ebay
  • I checked ebay first...isaw diaries there though. I saw one person had it for the Red plan but not the number two or purple.
  • There's more than one listing for "all plans and all colors". i just looked.
  • Quote: There's more than one listing for "all plans and all colors". i just looked.
    If you dont mind could you give me an item number to go to, I must be looking it up wrong.
  • I searched "LA weight loss" and there was one midway down the page. i'm at work now and don't have time to go look it up . . .
  • Ok thanks I will check it out this evening once I get on computer
  • http://www.ebay.com/itm/Weight-Loss-...item256782a54c
  • Thank you very much. I purchased the plans. Very ready now
  • Where did u get the plans. Would love to get them
  • Goodwill has an online books for sale----and willl send them to you...they may be used or new.

good luck... tell me the name of the book?
  • I am in a 12 size in skirts now. shoe size is one size smaller

good luck every one
  • How do i know which plan to start on