Binge Free Challenge: 9.5.11 - 9.12.11

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Welcome to the binge-free challenge!!

This is a place where you can come in and talk about binging. Feel free to post about your successes and your struggles and keep track of how many days you've been binge free. You can also vent about anything and everything you feel like getting out. We are here to share our feelings and to encourage and inspire each other.

No negativity! We are strong chicks and I KNOW we all can do this!! And we don't have to do it alone, we have each other to get us through the rough times.

ALL chicks are welcome -- no one is excluded! If you are trying to lose weight, not trying, maintaining, recovering from an eating disorder, in the midst of one, or have ANY kind of problem with food, we would love to have you join us!!

Jump in head first!!! We WILL catch you!
  • Hi everyone!

Day 14
  • Day 3!!
  • 332!
  • Day 15
  • 483!
  • Day 16

Paris and Vixsin, love those numbers! Congrats to both of you!
  • Day 8 OP...lost 2.3 this week...back on track ...feels good to be back there.
  • Day 5!
  • 334 here.

Thanks Tyla! I appreciate that.
  • Vixsin, you deserve super congrats! We all know it's not always easy... stress gets in the way, so does financial problems these days. Plus, You've been holding this group together for a long time. Truly inspirational!

Day 17 I'm so happy to be back here!
  • Aww Tyla, that's so sweet of you to say. I don't know about holding this group together but I sure love this place. I still have the need to count my days so that's why I keep the thread going. I love having a place for people to go to look for support through any difficult times rather than turning to food.

It sure isn't easy...but boy, am I glad we're all in it together!!
  • Vixsin- You are holding this thread together!
    Tyla- Congrats on day 17!!

Day 6- I'm eating small meals cause of stomach problems, it really helps. So unless I wanna feel like crap, they'll be no binging for me!!