Just for fun: What have you lost so far?

You're on Page 13 of 29
Go to
  • Quote: 16 lbs = a sperm whale’s brain
    Hopefully after WI today I can say 20 lbs an automobile tire
    Prettyone, I've lost the brain of your sperm whale's sister

Have to comment that you have a beautiful personality through your posts. I'm sure you are the same in person. Keep up the good work.
  • Quote: Prettyone, I've lost the brain of your sperm whale's sister

Have to comment that you have a beautiful personality through your posts. I'm sure you are the same in person. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks so much momat that really meant alot. I didnt know sperm had brains haha that was funny I had to say it Thanks for the encouraging words and good luck with your journey.
  • I hope to add another fat 6 # Chihuahua so I can break out of the 400's forever tomorrow. I am nervous and excited. I weighed myself this morning after my shower and I was just below 400, hopefully the whoosh fairy visits tonight.

I know I've lost weight, I had to bring my duty belt, photos below, to the leather shop and have another set of holes poked in the leather, 3 holes for each size. The holes for the smallest size they added was not in the right spot. I needed to use a drill widen the hole this morning because my belt was pulling my pants down. So think Tim the Tool Man with out a fire or any serious injuries. I tried to use my pocket knife first to widen the hole and cut my thumb a little, sharp knife no pain but it bleed for a while.

• ive lost a midsize microwave. wow
  • I have loss a 2 month old horse, a bale of hay and an ostrich egg....lol...back to the farm I go!....lol
  • Quote: I have loss a 2 month old horse, a bale of hay and an ostrich egg....lol...back to the farm I go!....lol

LOL!! that just made me crack up!! hahaha this is one of the best threads ever!
  • Quote: 16 lbs = a sperm whale’s brain
    Hopefully after WI today I can say 20 lbs an automobile tire
    I am pulling for you!
  • You just reminded me to refill my 40 Hydroflask with nice cold water. One down and two to go!

I tease my 4 year old by calling her Plankton from Sponge Bob, so when I saw this sticker at my last WI I took it and put it on my water bottle. She thought it was hilarious.
  • Quote: I am pulling for you!
    Thanks usmcvet. i will post once I get home.
  • Quote: Thanks usmcvet. i will post once I get home.
    We both made it prettyone. It is encouraging checking in here with all of you.

Well I'm Excited I lost that fat 5.6# Chihuahua and squeaked out of the 400's down to 399.4! Good riddance.
  • We have a lot of newbies so I thought I would bump this one up so that you can see your losses in perspective with objects....what have you loss so for????
  • 70 pounds pounds,, an irish setter.. ha ha love this
  • I have lost a gold brick!
  • I have lost 244 sticks of butter=61 lbs.
  • Hee hee! I've lost 20 lbs, and automobile tire.... probably really a few lawn mower tires - boobs, butt and belly.