Everyone Weigh in 08/26/11

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 220, up three and a half pounds from last week.
  • 191.6, down 2.6 from last week.
  • 161, down .6 from last week. My smallest loss to date, but I am so happy with it since I ate pizza twice, cupcakes, crappy Cedar Point food, etc. this week. I'm really surprised I didn't gain.
  • 216, so 2 down from last Friday.
  • 248.4 down 2.8 from last week
  • Ah, I love the first week of a new diet/eating plan, whatever. I have been maintaining for the last 10 weeks or so after losing ~45 pounds. I started back into weightloss mode on Monday at 177 (1 pound over maintenance). Today I am 174 and closing in on 173 fast. I know its all water, but it sure sounds great, regardless
  • 252.2 -1.4 lbs from last week.
  • 188, down one lb.
  • i HATE the scale. Been doing really well. gained weight. from 191 to 194. Of course there are things my body is doing that I have no clue about, and as long as I stay on plan, I will go back down! I WILL GO BACK DOWN!!!
  • Hi I am new today, an old WW who hated the meetings

I lost on WW but just cannot do the $40+ to go to meetings and not get anything out of them. I wish they had a different style of the meetings but I just don't need that type of support. Its a lots of bla bla bla and no facts I can use
    enough of my bla bla bla I weigh 172 today I was down to 156 on WW but stress eating has me even higher than my highest weight. I have been 142 and felt so full of energy and happiness. I would like to get to 135lbs so here I go on that goal. Yesterday was my birthday and I hope to make a mark and lose it all finally.
  • How do I get a ticker?? I think that would motivate me to be accountable
  • 170 lbs this morning. Down 3.
  • This morning I was sitting on 185.9 which is 8 tenths of a pound. This weeks wasn't very good for me so I was very happy with that.