Shock Horror news for Tupperware QUeen!

• The company Tupperware is to be no more! I read it in the Times this morning. Haven't read much as my lunchtime is now at an end but I thought you should know!!
  • Ha ha !! Oh no will I become extinct!! It is no wonder really when you consider the prices and the fact that you get plastic boxes free with almost everything these days.
    I should point out that I have never sold TW and got the name from a Beautiful South song.........my Dh though seems to think I have a bit of an obsession with the plastic boxes, well they are SOOOOOOOO useful aren't they, especially for your celery and carrot sticks!!!
  • I know what you mean (and I don't think you will cease to exist -hope not!). There are plenty of plastic boxes around although I will say that my mum got a couple of great things from Tupperware decades ago. A lovely box to keep the Christmas cake fresh (not used anymore though) and a great jug with non spill lid.

I must get some more placcy boxes, it will help me to organise myself (take more than placcy boxes though...)
  • Yes if plastic boxes were all it takes...............I would indeed be the queen, i just love a freebie ha ha .
    I have had a good week this week but doubt if I have lost any weight, just don't feel as if I have............ really weird, clothes are feeling tight etc, oh well back to the carrot sticks.......not really too blooming cold.