Ww buddy?

• Hi all! I'm a newbie to this site but not to weight watchers. I have been struggling lately and would love to find a buddy to email/ text/ etc with to hel each other stay on track. I'm 26, will be 27 soon, and have about 100 pounds to lose!
  • Welcome to 3FC =)

You'll find a lot of support around the boards. Instead of just one buddy... you get a hundred!

There are quite a number of us here who have a good 100 pounds or so to lose, so you aren't alone.

Keep in mind that since you're brand new to the site you won't be able to Private Message people for 20 days/20 posts.

If you're interested, there are challenges and chats around the boards that you might want to look into

Stick around! And best of wishes~
  • I don't mind becoming friends on facebook. I get my facebook messages sent right to my phone so we could chat that way. I don't feel comfortable giving out my cell # to just anyone, but I have a blackberry. If you also have a blackberry, we could chat through BB messenger!

And, like Lovely said, there are lots of people on here in the same boat as us!

I am 25, 26 in November. I started WW in November of 2010. I have lost 34 lbs, but when I started I needed to lose 100 lbs or so.

Welcome!!
  • Same here, lucky. I have a couple WW buddies since I do it at work but we all text each other for motivation and to vent when we need. I don't mind facebooking or texting! I'm 31, 32 in October. Booo! Haha.