Diet Madness

• I just walked past a sign outside my office that said "Give Blood - donate Wednesday at the cafeteria." All I could think was, if I gave blood Wednesday afternoon, I'd be down over a pound at my WI Wednesday afternoon!

Had to share the mania with you guys. If I tell my co-workers, they'll think I'm crazy as a sack of weasels. They already think I'm crazy as a sack of weasels for not eating anymore.
  • That is funny! I was wondering something similar when I got 6 inches cut off my hair! (erm...just in case you are wondering, it didn't make much diff!!...yes, I weighed myself afterwards...madness!)
  • Quote: I just walked past a sign outside my office that said "Give Blood - donate Wednesday at the cafeteria." All I could think was, if I gave blood Wednesday afternoon, I'd be down over a pound at my WI Wednesday afternoon!

Had to share the mania with you guys. If I tell my co-workers, they'll think I'm crazy as a sack of weasels. They already think I'm crazy as a sack of weasels for not eating anymore.
    That last sentence made me laugh because my coworker also say I never eat. Whatever! I eat plenty.
  • Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny. . . but so true!
  • As an American Red Cross volunteer, I urge EVERYONE to donate blood!!!

Yes technically you lose a pound, but your body makes more blood so it's only temporary.

BUT GO DONATE! Summer is when the supplies get low!