Mustard?

• Day 4 and feeling a lot better and I think I'm getting the hang of it. I am confused however, about mustard. My sheet says hot mustard. I used dijon mustard in two things today. That's hot (at least to me), but not like the Chinese restaurant hot.

Does anyone know if dijon mustard is off limits? I am making great progress and hope it's not too much of a boo-boo.

Thanks.
  • I also would like to know. I've been using plain yellow mustard.
  • Quote: Day 4 and feeling a lot better and I think I'm getting the hang of it. I am confused however, about mustard. My sheet says hot mustard. I used dijon mustard in two things today. That's hot (at least to me), but not like the Chinese restaurant hot.

Does anyone know if dijon mustard is off limits? I am making great progress and hope it's not too much of a boo-boo.

Thanks.

dijon musturd is likey off limits because I think it is made with brown sugar. I'm not sure what hot mustard is.

Pat
  • Quote: dijon musturd is likey off limits because I think it is made with brown sugar. I'm not sure what hot mustard is.

Pat
    Shoot. I should have looked. I knew it was too good to be true.

Thanks
  • Actually when I looked at some recipes for Dijon mustard they all didn't have sugar in them, but many had wine and others had vinegar. So I guess it would depend on the kind you used.
  • Dijon mustard is listed in an IP recipe book under dressings. I have added it to my vinegar/oil/stevia dressing to spice it up a bit. I would assume it is "safe" in moderation...?
  • Quote: Dijon mustard is listed in an IP recipe book under dressings. I have added it to my vinegar/oil/stevia dressing to spice it up a bit. I would assume it is "safe" in moderation...?
    Hooray! From despair to elation! Welcome back, dijon.
  • ) i was hoping it was okay, too. thanks for sharing
    Good luck, congrats on ur progress )