wanted , matol people

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • got my tracker woohoo

• OMG, I did it. I am under 200 this morning, been ages since I have been in onderland. I love this diet.
  • Matol Source in Illinois
    Any help on a Matol Diet Source in Illinois would be appreciated. Looking to start soon.
  • Quote: OMG, I did it. I am under 200 this morning, been ages since I have been in onderland. I love this diet.
    CONGRATULATION! Big Milestone. Keep up the good work.
  • where are you at in illinois? I go through my physician.
  • thank you bella!!!!
  • Matol Diet source
    i am in the Huntley Area. Thanks for the help.
  • well kind of like talking to myself but i am down 2.6 #s. allright.
  • here i am, WI day. down another 3.2. kind of been another long week work wise. but anymore that is the norm. i just keep telling myself i need the money. which i really do
  • okay there. WI day down 4.0 this week wooohoooo!!!
    so so happy with this diet.
  • WI this morn. down another 2.6. NSV I fit in a pair of jeans i purchased at goodwill mens size 36/30 not to bad considering i started at size 26 womens. eeegads. later
  • WI this morning down 2.4 . i have a work function next month on the 12th to go to so i went to the store to see what they had for dresses. i found a cute one that is eggplant color w/ a cute little jacket w/ 3/4 length sleeves (to hide bat wings) tried an 18 it fit so i took the 16. so i have to keep going
  • WI today haven't posted here for about three weeks so my weight is down 3 for this week and 6.4 for the other 2 weeks combined. I will go to dr's for diet support gathering tuesday and i think i owe her a huge hug for finding this diet other wise i would still be growing and stressing over my weight at the same time. on another note the plant manager stopped to talk to me friday and wanted to know how much i have lost and if i was sick or something, i said no i am losing on purpose. HAHAHAHA
  • Univera
    Hi there just ordered my stuff today. I still have some ideal product left that I'm starting with until I get my product. What are you favorite packets?
  • Hi are there any Matol/univera folks still on this tread?