Going to be on TV!! any hints??

• okay, our group is going to be interviewed on LIVE TV next Tuesday. We're a motorcycle rights organization, and the interview is to promote our 25th Toy Run (toys go to Shriner's Hospitals) I am Vice Prez so I can't weasel out.

Any hints to give me?? Like how to stand...hands folded in front, in back, just hanging down lifelessly to my sides Kind of do a side pose, like with shoulder forward, instead of straight on?

I actually got my hair done today (lots more blonde highlights for summer) but we plan on riding there, so I will have to deal with Helmet Hair. Might just tie a bright pink or turquoise blue bandanna 'round my head to deal with that.

Makeup?? Hopefully we'll be outside and I can hide behind sunglasses. Otherwise we'll be in the studio. Dont want to look washed out but also would rather not look too colorful!

Help
  • A little lip gloss not too shiny or too bright maybe a little touch of blush. Don't look too made up, just look like a healthy glow.Just relax, think about the great thing you will be doing for Shriner's.
  • Just find footage of Paris Hilton and don't do anything similar! How exciting! I wouldn't worry too much about poses or angels. Just be yourself and have fun! I think make up is a good thing. I like gloss, due to the natural look of it. I'd definitely do foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow, mascara, the whole bit.
  • thank you for your input, chicks!