Goal!! 86lbs lost!

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Amazing transformation! You look fantastic!
  • You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Wow, you look great! Well done!!!!!
  • You look amazing. When I saw your afters this huge smile spread on my face. You look so slender and I hope to look like you when I reach goal.
  • Congrats! You look wonderful. I am sure you have worked hearts to get where you are. It shows!!
  • Fabulous! Your pictures help keep me motivated that I can lose the weight. Way to go!
  • what a transformation, you look so nice!
  • Way to go! And I love the new hair too...your current pictures look like they might be of your older pictures' daughter, or at least her baby sister. Congratulations
  • Great to see!
    You started where I am now and lost the weight I hope to. If I look 1/2 as good as you do when I reach my goal - oh boy!! Thanks for posting.
  • Wow you look super! Congrats
  • WOW!

You are such an inspiration to me and you look great! That is outstanding to see how hard you worked and the results especially after having four children. I cannot give you enough of the congrats that you deserve but let me just say that you have certainly helped give me the kick in the butt I need and I know your children are happy to have an active mommy!
  • I am so humbled by all of your comments. Truly, 3FC is an amazing resource and one that should be utilized daily! The encouragement of friends that I have made on here carried me through all of the rough days and their cheering spurred me on with each little pound lost.

And, to celebrate 105lbs lost, I did something I never EVER thought I would do. I got my Zumba Instructor license!! So excited!! (I attached a picture after 8 hours of Zumba, no makeup, so tired, but so very happy... )

So, don't give up! Keep pushing towards your goals and don't let ANYONE (including yourself) stand in the way. I'm here...cheering you all on!!

• Quote: (another edit and I had to post it to the top, because I felt the need to yell it from the rooftops: 100lbs LOST!!!!!!)

I finally reached my goal!! 10 months ago, I wouldn't have thought it possible, but I am now at my pre-firstborn pregnancy weight (coincidentally, her 9th birthday was yesterday). I have four children (and have had five pregnancies) and the weight just packed on. So, I haven't been at this weight in 10 (very) long years. I went from a size 2XL shirt, 22/24 pants to a medium shirt, 10/12 pants.

Here are some before and after pictures...

Before:

After:

I couldn't have done this without God, my husband, Leslie Sansone and my wonderful friends here at 3FC and especially the Daily Accountability Group.

I'm thrilled beyond belief to be here!! I may see if I can drop a bit more, but my doctor recommended this goal weight for me. He said with my height and build, he didn't think anything less would be healthy. I still have a bit of a tummy and my legs are a bit jiggly, so I think I'll turn to firming up, building endurance and just enjoying life!

Edited to add: Here is a more recent picture at 93lbs lost! I don't see much of a difference myself, but the pants are a size 8 (different than the earlier ones) and the shirt is still the same as before (though a tad looser). Please, excuse the clothing mess, we're fall cleaning!

CONGRATS! YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • Shellsbrood, Can you tell me more about Leslie Sansone? Is this the "Walk Away the Pounds" program?
  • wow! AMAZING! you look great!