Those who use Sugar Free Flavored Syrups

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • ok. So I picked up peanut butter. to had to my chocolate shake... it was just ok!! not too bad!!
    Quote: I bought:

Devinci sugar free raspberry syrup
    Devinci sugar free mint syrup
    Devinci sugar free chocolate syrup
    Devinci sugar free white chocolate syrup

Ive used both the raspberry syrup and mint syrup in my chocolate pudding to add flavour
    and ive combined the raspberry syrup and white chocolate syrup into club soda for a drink..
    and ive combined chocolate and mint syrup with club soda for a drink as well..

I really like all of them..

where can i find them??
  • Where can you buy these in Canada?
  • Where can you buy them in Alberta?
  • Quote: Where can you buy these in Canada?
    Find where the espresso/starbuck type shops buy from; If you can find where restaurants buy from you can find a huge selection of flavors at lower prices. These are places like Costco, but focused on restaurant supply. Names like Associated Grocers, Cash & Carry and Smart & Final. Here in the US at least you can buy some at grocery stores at very high prices, they are about double what I pay for when I buy at Cash & Carry.
  • Quote: Where can you buy them in Alberta?
    I'm not sure where you live in Alberta, but I bought mine at Sugar Free and More in Red Deer, she has a good selection of both Torani and Davinci. She will also ship out to you, but you will have to contact her by email or phone call first as her website is not updated yet. I also have read on other posts where some were purchasing at places in Edmonton. Also I have found some at Sobeys in their coffee bar section.
  • Quote: Where can you buy them in Alberta?
    Second Cup sells the Torani Syrupss, and the Diabetic Depot sells the Davinci Syrups (in Calgary)
  • Quote: Where can you buy these in Canada?
    I have found them in the Home Outfitters here in Saskatchewan, some have said they have found them at the Bay. I haven't been able to find them in Canadian WalMarts. I have also ordered online from low carb grocery dot ca here in Canada as well. VERY YUMMY!!!!
  • Quote: I have found them in the Home Outfitters here in Saskatchewan, some have said they have found them at the Bay. I haven't been able to find them in Canadian WalMarts. I have also ordered online from low carb grocery dot ca here in Canada as well. VERY YUMMY!!!!
    I got some of mine from Low Carb Grocery and from Sweet Treat in Edmonton. I was told Gails in Regina has them.

Nice avatar mompattie
  • bump. Great thread. I enjoy the comments about which flavors you like the best or which you wouldnt buy again.

I use the syrups also in Italian Sodas. Great treat before bedtime or sipping while working.
  • Thanks for bumping this! I am so glad I saw it. The WF syrups are killing me. Does using these flavorings affect success rates at all? I've heard some mixed things about mio and other artificial sweeteners slowing down weight loss.
  • April I don't use more then 1 in a day and I've seen no negative impact thus far.
  • April, just be sure to check there are no carbs. But all the da vinci and torani sugar free should be splenda (not aspartame) and the vast majority are 0/0/0. Like Y Guy, I use a max of 1-2 times a day and havent seen any negative impact...but my taste buds do love it!
  • bump. This is a great thread! I joined the forum in December and never saw this!
  • Quote: I'm kinda going a little nutzo on the site. Anyone have any opinions on the flavors? From above I've picked:

Egg Nog Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
    Caramel Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
    Peanut Butter Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
    Raspberry Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
    English Toffee Sugar Free Syrup

I'm thinking of buying the pumps to help me measure - do any of you have them with pumps? or do you just use a measuring spoon?

Carla
    I have the pumps. Each push of the pump is a healthy 1/2 tablespoon.