I don't even recognize myself... 163 lbs gone and counting...

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • WOW!!! you look great and i bet you feel it to! You are a huge inspiration for me!
  • I love the quality of the black and white photos. and you look absolutely amazing no doubt
  • You look SUPERB!!
  • WOW...look at those dimples...TAKE A BOW LADY...TAKE A BOW...AMAZING!!!

May I ask how did you lose the weight? How long did it take? I so wish my oldest daughter could come to this site and meet people like you...so inspiring!
  • You look amazing! Isn't it amazing?!? Your before to after you can see the bright glow to you, your dimples, your eyes are bigger and full of life! You are a true inspiration and those last few pounds are going to just give you more umff in your step! Super job, truly!!!!
  • Amazing what an inspiration!
  • Holy moly, you are a knockout! You look phenomenal and I bet you feel pretty great, too. Your eyes look so much bigger and more full of life. Love it! Congrats!!
  • Wow! Wow, wow, wow. Truly fantastic transformation! I can't say anything you have not read yet but I am so happy for you! Thank you for sharing! =) I wish you continued luck on your journey.
  • Amazing! You look great gorgeous!
  • You are just gorgeous! I love your beautiful strong chin!!
  • Wowza!! You were beautiful before... now you look stunning, as well as happy and healthy! Your accomplishment is an inspiration to me, thank you for sharing the photos!
  • Wowsers you look GREAT, your eyes POP now & your SMILE & dimples shows off the new and improved happy & healthier you! Bravo chicky, bravo...You look FABU!
  • Thank you all so much!! As far as what I did... I calorie counted the whole time. I am working hard now to stop counting and just eat healthily... a hard feat for sure!
  • Wow, you look like a totally different person!! How long have you been working at it, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Thanks so much. I started last July, so its been a year.